The CAD Audio MH210 is a closed back, circumaural, precision built studio headphone. The MH210 is equipped with 40mm neodymium drivers offering extended frequency response while delivering powerful sound. Ultra-soft leather earpads outfitted with high density memory foam provide hours of fatigue free listening comfort. The MH210 is an essential tool for enhanced studio performance and a vital accessory for the professional musician.
CAD MH210 Features
- High output 40mm neodymium drivers deliver powerful sound.
- Extended frequency response provide detail and clarity
- High quality construction ensures years of durability
- Leather earpads contain high density memory foam for enhanced comfort
- MH210 closed-back studio headphones1
- Frequency Response15Hz - 22,000Hz
- Sensitivity100 dB
- Driver40mm neodymium
- Power Handling1000mW