Designed to streamline setup and deliver maximum results in minimum time, RADIUS couples unique and intelligent features with EAW's signature acoustical design to deliver solutions for rental firms and system integrators. The RADIUS articulated array features OptiLogic, providing automatic array self-detection and instant optimization including air loss compensation and more. EAWmosaic™ app provides total system optimization from anywhere in the venue, plus intuitive room design and prediction in a single, comprehensive application. With the proven sonic performance of EAW's acoustic design and DSP mastery plus full Dante integration across the line, RADIUS delivers an intelligent and flexible system to fit any budget.
EAW RSX212L Features
- OptiLogic™ provides array self-detection via onboard infrared sensors and accelerometers for near-instant optimization that cuts down on setup and tuning time
- Extremely approachable EAWmosaic™ iOS app delivers system prediction, control and monitoring from any location in the venue
- Proven EAW acoustical design and DSP including Focusing™ and DynO™ provides a pristine impulse response at all output levels
- Integrated Dante™ networking (with loop-thru) on all models including Analog redundancy capability
- RSX212L 2-way powered speaker1
- Frequency response50Hz - 19kHz
- Max SPL142dB
- Operating modebi-amp LF, HF; DSP w/EAW Focusing™ and DynO™
- SubsystemLF 2x 12" cone, 2.5" voice coil; HF 2x 1" exit, 1.7" voice coil compression drivers
- Nominal beamwidth90° horizontal, 12° vertical
- Power handlingLF 1000W, HF 500W
- ConnectionsPowercon AC mains/loop, 2x Neutrik etherCON, RJ-45, XLR input/loop
- Dimensions (HxWxD)14" x 32" x 20.38"
- Weight82 pounds (37 kg)