Ever since the 1970's the iconic white woofer and signature sound of Yamaha's nearfield reference monitors have become a genuine industry standard for a reason - their accuracy. Unlike studio monitors with added bass or treble frequencies which may sound more flattering at first, HS Series speakers were designed to give you the most honest, precise reference possible, providing an ideal sonic platform to build on throughout the mixing process. By combining acquired knowledge and expertise with state-of-the-art sound technologies, Yamaha's speaker engineering team have examined, then optimized, every aspect that has contributed to making these monitors the most trusted in the business.
- 8" bass-reflex powered subwoofer delivers low frequencies down to 22Hz
- 22Hz - 150Hz frequency response
- High-power 150W amplifier exclusively designed for low frequencies
- LOW CUT switch, LOW CUT control (80-120Hz) HIGH CUT control (80-120 Hz)
- PHASE switch allow users to set up a subwoofer system with simple connections and no additional equipment
- XLR and TRS phone for outputs and XLR for L and R and EXT SUB