The IRC-6 Infrared Remote Control offers a user-friendly wireless remote control possibility for Chauvet DJ’s IRC-compatible light fixtures. This remote does not require any setup; it will work when pointed at the fixture’s receiver within 30 feet (9 m) of a compatible Chauvet DJ fixture.
All the controls and adjustments for your Chauvet DJ fixture are quickly accessible on the IRC-6 infrared remote control, some with just one touch. Auto and Sound buttons trigger the fixture’s automatic or sound-active mode, with Speed and Sensitivity buttons for adjustments to their respective automated modes. Strobe, fade, and blackout also alter your light display with one touch.
Manual control is still possible with the IRC-6 remote. A Manual button activates its manual mode, and the color-coordinated numbers are used to choose the color you’d like. R, G, B, A, UV, and W buttons control the percentage of the color selected (fixture most be capable of outputting the corresponding color of light).
Chauvet DJ IRC-6 Features
- Wireless remote control for all CHAUVET Freedom series and IRC products
- Allows you to wirelessly select color, intensity, strobe rate and more
- Provides instant access to pre-programmed light shows
- Manually set individual color percentages to achieve the exact color without a DMX controller
- Uses 3 VDC lithium battery (CR2025) (sold separately)
- IRC-6 infrared remote control1
- Input voltage3 VDC lithium battery (CR2025)
- Weight0.7 oz (20g)