The M60 is a miniaturized condenser microphone with fully integrated electronics that is immune from RF interference typically caused by cell phones and GSM devices. The microphone features a cardioid pattern. A “hemi-cardioid” polar pattern is produced when coupled with a flat surface such as a table, floor, wall, or podium.
The striking design of the M60 brass housing is achieved through an intricate process utilizing a computer-controlled machining center. The bottom of the housing is treated with a shock-absorbent material for dampening purposes.
Two threaded holes give the option for the M60 boundary condenser microphone to be bolted into a permanent position. A high quality 12’ shielded mic cable is attached directly to the internal circuitry of the M60 with the ability to exit the housing at either 180 or 90 degrees, depending on whether the cable will be routed through a drilled surface. In addition, there are two types of connectors offered: XLRm or Phoenix.
Available in satin nickel or black finish, the M60 operates on 18 – 52 V phantom power.
The M60 Condenser Microphone is great for:
- Video Conferencing
- Board rooms
Audix M60 Features
- Optimized for voice
- Immunity from RF interference
- Extremely high sensitivity
- Miniaturized integrated preamp circuitry
- Proprietary low noise circuitry
- Designed, machined, assembled & tested in the USA
- M60 Boundary Condenser Microphone1
- Three Year Warranty1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternHemi Cardioid
- Frequency Response70 Hz - 8 kHz
- Output Impedance150 ohms
- Sensitivity68 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 22 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal to Noise Ratio 72 dB
- Max SPL130 dB
- Dynamic Range108 dB
- Power Requirements18-52 V phantom
- Connector3-Pin XLRM
- Materials / Finish Brass/ Black, Nickel Finish
- Length 63 mm / 2.48 in
- Weight 232 g / 8.3 oz