1.6-inch thick SORBER sound absorption baffles outperform the industry standard 1-inch thick baffles by at least 50%, and are especially efficient at absorbing lower frequencies. SORBER baffles feature a compressed fiberglass core that is encased in a tough Velcro-receptive charcoal gray cloth and are available in free-standing, Velcro-tackable or booth lid system models. SORBER also can be attached to walls and hung from the ceiling to dramatically improve room acoustics. This 22" wide x 24" high baffle is designed to be attached to a CSP, or can be used as a wall and ceiling treatment.
All SORBER products are extremely efficient at soaking up sound and enjoy Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) ratings greater than 90%. All SORBER products have earned the super safe Class A fire rating.
ClearSonic S2224 Features
- 1.6" thick, 22" wide, 24" long
- Especially efficient for absorbing lower frequencies
- Noise Reduction Coefficient rating above 90%
- Compressed fiberglass core encased in a tough Velcro-receptive cloth
- Can be attached to walls or hung from the ceiling
- Class A fire rating
- S2224 SORBER sound absorption baffle1
- Velcro strips4