This digital I/O card supports TWINLANe audio network protocol. Up to 256 simultaneous input and output channels at 96 kHz/32 bits are available, and single-mode optical fiber connections allow reliable data transfer over distances of up to 2 kilometers between connections in ring network configurations. Maximum total TWINLANe ring network cable length is 6 kilometers.
Yamaha HY256-TL-SMF Features
- Can send/receive uncompressed digital audio signals of 32-bit 96 kHz quality, with a maximum of 256 inputs/256 outputs.
- Redundant connections are supported with ring topology.
- Indicators show communication status useful for troubleshooting.
- Recommended cable: Neutrik opticalCON DUO single-mode fiber
- HY256-TL-SMF Rivage Audio Interface Expansion Card1
- Dimensions (WxHxD)4.9x1.5x8.2" (125x37x207mm)
- Net Weight0.8 lb (0.35 kg)