The PreSonus EarMix 16M offers an advanced personal monitor mixer solution. With 16 channels, professional sound quality, easy-to-use mixing features and a high-performance amplifier you have the monitoring tools you need for stages, installed sound systems, and studio recording.
Each of the 16 channels has a 3-Band EQ and a limiter to truly be personalized to each listener. Personalization continues with the main bus so each musician can craft a mix that works best for them. Once you’ve achieved your ideal monitor mix you can save the whole scene to internal memory and recall later.
Loud and clear headphone amplifier can drive low-impedance devices like professional IEMs so artists can perform at their best. Amplifier has top of the line digital-to-analog converter for wide dynamic range and low signal-to-noise ratio to create superior sonic performance however you listen.
Power the EarMix 16M with the included external power supply or PoE. Using PoE lets you put the mixer monitor anywhere you need. SW5E five-port AVB switch provides PoE and allows multiple to connect multiple EarMix 16Ms.
Combine with the StudioLive 16R for a complete personal monitoring solution you can add to any mixing system. StudioLive 24R and 32R are also compatible.
PreSonus EarMix 16M Features
- 16 channel AVB personal monitor mixer
- 2 AVB Ethernet ports
- Loud and clear headphone amplifier
- 3 band EQ and limiter on every input and main output
- Support for power over ethernet
- 1/8-inch stereo aux input
- 2 balanced ¼-inch TRS line outputs
- 1/4-inch TRS stereo headphone output with loud, clear headphone amp that can drive low-impedance in-ear monitors
- Stereo channel linking
- Channel grouping
- Solo and mute
- Mix scene store and recall; store up to 16 mix scenes locally
- 16 signal present and clip LEDs (one for each input)
- 8-segment stereo output meter
- Channel level rotary control with 8-segment level indicator
- Aux Input level control
- Independent monitor (line out) and phones level controls
- Routing setup from StudioLive Series III consoles and UC Surface
- Includes external 24 VDC power supply
- EarMix 16M personal monitor mixer1
- External 24VDC power supply1
- Headphone output
- Type: 1/4" TRS female, active stereo
- Max output: 150mW/ch @60Ω load
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz (+/-0.05dB)
- THD+N: 0.01%, 1 kHz, max gain, 20 Hz BW, unwtd
- Line outputs
- Type: 1/4" TRS female, balanced
- Max output level: +18dBu, +/-0.5dBu
- Output impedance: 100Ω
- DAC dynamic range115dB (a-wtd, 48kHz)
- AVB audio network portsRJ45
- Sampling rate48kHz, 44.1kHz
- External power supply24VDC
- PoE power802.3 at Type 1
- Dimensions (WxDxH)9.4" x 7.6" x 1.8"
- Weight1.2 pounds (0.5 kg)