The LightCaster AnyFi™ is a USB-rechargeable, battery-powered, wireless DMX transceiver that is capable of transmitting or receiving either ultra-stable, Wireless Solutions AB™ W-DMX 2.4 GHz ISM (AFHSS) wireless DMX signals, or Blizzard Lighting's own Skywire™ 2.4 GHz band frequencies. It will sync up perfectly to any Blizzard wiCICLE™ or Skywire™ (7CH) enabled products, plus, there is an additional Skywire™ 6-channel mode that will sync up flawlessly with other AnyFi™ enabled products using this mode. Skywire™ (6CH) mode is found exclusively in Blizzard Lighting AnyFi™ brand products.
Its user-friendly operation simplifies all the complex communication protocols, and it features an easy-to-use 4-button TFT display menu interface. When using W-DMX®, users can leave any worries behind concerning loss of signal due to its built-in FHSS technology (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum). An unlimited number of receivers can be controlled by each transceiver, each one able to control 512 channels of DMX (1 universe).
Blizzard LightCaster AnyFi Features
- Built-in W-DMX™ Transceiver
- Built-in Skywire™ 6/7-Channel Transceiver
- Built-in lithium battery
- TFT display and friendly menu interface
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (AFHSS)
- 32-bit ARM Processor, DMA transfer without delay
- Standard 3-pin XLR In/Out connections
- 4-button status menu and LED frequency/status indicator
- Plug-and-play operation, pairing mode, supports more transmitter universes