The SBC240 networked docking charger provides a compact charging and storage solution for any combination of 2 SB910/SB920 batteries or ADX1, ADX2, or ADX2FD transmitters using Shure rechargeable batteries. The charger is network-enabled to allow for remote monitoring of charger and battery parameters using Shure Wireless Workbench software. Connect up to 4 SBC240 chargers together to share power and network connectivity.
Note:Power Supply Sold Separately
Shure SBC240 Features
- Charging for any combination of up to 2 SB910/SB920 batteries or ADX1, ADX2, or ADX2FD transmitters using Shure rechargeable batteries
- Connect up to 4 chargers together to share power and network connections and save space
- LEDs indicate charge status and battery errors
- Storage mode to prepare batteries for long-term storage
- Network-enabled for remote monitoring
- SBC240 two-bay networked docking charger1
- Compativle Batteriesup to 2 SB910 or SB920
- Compatible Transmittersup to 2 ADX1, ADX2, or ADX2FD
- Charge Current1.25 A max.
- Charge Time3 hours (100% charged), 1 hour (50% charged)
- External Power SupplyPS60
- Power Requirement15 V, 3.33 A max.
- Housingmolded plastic
- Dimensions (HxWxD)2.57" x 3.49" x 8.3"
- Weight1 pound (without battery)
- Network Interface10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- Network Addressing CapabilityDHCP or Manual IP address