The Nucleus 5 from Ultimate Support has been designed with mastering engineers and post production professionals in mind.
Two sunken 6 space racks and the 4 space rack positioned below the second tier give you optimal access to all of your equipment for sweet spot dependent tasks. Combined with the decoupling built into all Nucleus Modular desks and the outstanding quality of materials, the Nucleus 5 continues the line's of bringing top shelf features to studio furniture at the best possible price point.
Nucleus Series desks are made from high quality materials and allow you to expand your workstation as your needs grow- all while providing a quality level and feature base miles ahead of other desks at their price point.
Once you've built your studio around a Nucleus series workstation, the only thing you'll ever have to change is how many accessories you add to it. You don't have to settle for less to stay within your budget anymore.
Ultimate Support Nucleus 5 Features
- Stylish and sturdy desktop constructed from MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- 6 Space right and left side rack and 3 space desktop rack. (15 spaces)
- 4 Space Rack on Top of Desk
- Keyboard Tray
- 2nd Tier
- Sonic Isolation and Decoupling on Desk Legs
- Channels in Legs for Weight Management and Decoupling
- Ultimate Support Sleek Design
- Powder Coated Finish
- Modular Design
- Ultimate Support Nucleus 5 Studio Desk1
- Part Name NUC-005
- Part Number 18117
- Overall Width 101.79"
- Overall Depth 65.3"
- Overall Height 39.29"
- Main Worksurface Depth 24"
- Main Worksurface Height 29.5"
- Second Tier Worksurface Depth 12.12"
- Second Tier Worksurface Width 58.16"
- Leveler Adjustment .625"
- Keyboard Surface Width 30.60"
- Keyboard Surface Depth 9.76"
- Keyboard Surface Travel 17.7"
- 19" Rack Cabinets 3
- Total Rack Cabinet Spaces 16
- Weight 198.26lbs (89.93 kg)