The Notepad-8FX 8-channel mixer makes it easy to get legendary Soundcraft sound for your music, podcasts or videos. The Notepad-8FX combines professional-grade analog components, renowned HARMAN digital signal processing and a built-in USB audio interface to use with your favorite Mac or PC editing software. Whether you're a singer-songwriter or a podcaster, Notepad-8FX offers best-in-class features like Lexicon® effects, so you can bring a level of polish to your creative productions that's sure to impress.
Notepad series mixers continue the Soundcraft tradition of excellence with professional-grade Soundcraft microphone preamps, convenient XLR and 1/4” connectors, and durable metal enclosures built to stand the test of time. The deceptively compact Notepad mixer easily fits in a gear bag and provides plenty of capability for writing sessions, rehearsals and gigs.
You’ll find yourself right at home with Notepad’s traditional channel strip layout. Two EQ controls per channel give you a level of convenience often reserved for larger consoles. A rotary headphone volume fader makes it easy to adjust your personal listening level, while a master level with LED metering provides precise control over your master output signal. Designed for home studios, rehearsals, live performances, and podcast production, the Notepad series provides a layout that’s familiar to audio professionals yet easy to grasp for beginners.
The combination of premium Soundcraft components and the built-in USB audio interface make Notepad the ideal centerpiece for your podcasting workflow. The Notepad-8FX features Lexicon digital effects to give your production a level of polish typically achieved by recording studios. These premium, studio-quality effects by Lexicon help you achieve professional sound without added plug-ins or equipment. Lexicon effects include reverb, chorus, delay, and more. Plus, ducking, when enabled, automatically lowers the volume of background music when audio is detected by the main source, allowing your voice and message to stand out. From capturing monologues to interviews with multiple panelists, Notepad mixers are designed to help you share your ideas with the world.
Notepad's integrated USB audio interface allows you to easily record, edit and play projects using your favorite audio software. By combining Soundcraft legendary audio performance and the built-in USB interface for your computer, Notepad offers the best of both analog and digital audio in a no-compromise solution.
Soundcraft NOTEPAD-8FX Features
- Professional microphone preamps
- USB audio interface
- Familiar channel strip layout
- Cross platform compatible for use with Mac, Soundcraft driver for PC
- Durable metal enclosure
- Ideal for singer-songwriters, podcasters, audio and video workstation users, and audio professionals
- NOTEPAD-8FX analog mixing console1
- External power supply1
- Frequency Response (mic/line input to any output)20Hz to 20kHz, +/-1.5dB
- Mic Input EIN (at max. gain with 150Ω source impedance): <-127dBu
- Aux, Mix and Masters Set to 0dB, Faders Down: -98dBu
- Input signal 1kHz, +21.5dBu
- Channel level at max, master level at 0dB
- Adjacent channel level at minimum
- Fader cut-off relative to +10dB mark: 88dB
- CH level @ max, Master Level @ max ,Output +21.5dBu , and then Master Level @ Min
- Mic Gain10dB to 58dB
- Line Input Attenuation20dB
- 3-Band EQ
- HF 12kHz Shelf: -12dB to +12dB
- MF 2kHz Bell: -12dB to +12dB
- LF 80Hz Shelf: -12dB to +12dB
- Max. Input Level
- Mic Input: +11dBu
- Line Input: +30dBu
- Hi-Z Input: +17dBu
- Stereo Input: +22dBu
- Output Level
- Mix Output: +22dBu max.
- Headphones (150Ω): 165mW
- Dynamic Range
- Frequency Response, THD: +/-1.5dB, 20Hz – 20kHz, < 0.01% @ 1kHz
- Output @ 21.5dBu, THD: <0.012% @ 1kHz
- Output =14dBu, THD: <0.019% @ 1kHz
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +/-1.5dB
- Mic input 1,2 to USB with +10dBu input signal
- Line input 3&4, 5&6 to USB with +20dBu input signal
- THD+N: <0.004%
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: >100dB
- USB to master LR, +12dBu output signal
- THD+N: <0.01%
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: >80dB