In-ear monitors are non-returnable.
The UM Pro series were built to focus solely on the in-ear monitor mix you want to hear. Developed by musicians for musicians, UM Pro IEMs are used on stages worldwide.
Five balanced-armature driver powers the UM Pro 50s. Compact design of the driver makes these earphones smaller than earphones using traditional dynamic drivers. Driver can perform just as well, if not better, than other dynamic drivers. Westone’s proprietary driver design delivers enhanced sonic detail and broader frequency range. Left and right earpiece responses are precisely matched for the optimal acoustic symmetry, with an incredibly tight +/-2dB tolerance.
MMCX audio replaceable cable withstands tons of use. The cable twists high-strength, high-flex, ultra-low resistance tensile wire together, all reinforced with special aramid fiber. Twisted design works to reduce cable noise, with flexibility and lightweight cable convenient while on stage.
Beyond delivering excellent sound quality, the UM Pro 50s are comfortable even during long performances. Ergonomic ear tip technology uses silicone and comfort foam for a comfortable acoustic seal. Multiple sizes are included, so you get the best possible fit. Your greatest comfort also helps create a better acoustic seal, further improving sound quality.
Westone UM Pro 50 Features
- Five balanced-armature drivers with 3-way crossover
- Twisted MMCX audio cable
- Cable can be replaced
- Precise acoustic symmetry
- Ideal for on-stage monitoring
- UM Pro 50 five driver earphones (Gen 2)1
- MMCX audio twisted cable1
- Pairs ergonomic ear tips5
- Pairs ergonomic foam ear-tips5
- Impact-resistant monitor vault1
- Cleaning tool1
- Sensitivity 115dB SPL @1mW
- Frequency response 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance 45 ohms @1kHz
- Passive noise attenuation 25dB
- Driver 5 balanced armature drivers with 3-way crossover
- Cable length 52"