Plug in and get to work with the Dante AVIO 2CH USB I/O Adapter from Audinate. This Dante adapter lets you connect any computer to a Dante audio network without the need for software installation. It can be used with any audio application for any playout and recording, making it a great choice for enhancing audio setups in conference rooms and presentation events.
Achieve the interoperability, performance efficiency, and easy scalability that only networking can bring. Bringing modern connectivity options that expand your setup’s flexibility, the Dante AVIO 2CH USB I/O Adapter is affordable, compact, and durable—the perfect addition to any audio pro’s toolbox.
Dante adapters make it simple to take your system to the next level without leaving your comfort zone. Effortlessly create audio drop-points for laptops in your business’s conference room, without the hassle of setting up a different computer or reconfiguring your existing Dante network. Record and play out 2-channel audio from any PC, Mac, or Linux-based computer—you don’t need any other software to install beforehand. Connect your mobile device—such as a smartphone or tablet—to a Dante network using USB adapters: this includes powered or unpowered Lightning to USB Camera Adapter for iOS devices, and the USB On-the-Go (OTG)-compliant adapter for Android devices (additional adapters sold separately).
More about Dante
Developed by Audinate, Dante is a revolutionary, Ethernet-compliant audio networking technology that was designed specifically to meet the increasing demand for high-performance audio, particularly in live sound applications. Dante also allows for flexible routing and offers an affordable solution to computer recording. Dante uses a CAT5 cable and standard networking components to distribute multiple audio streams, plus integrates control data with sub-millisecond latency.
Audinate Dante AVIO Features
- Easy audio drop-point for laptops in conference settings, no need to reconfigure your Dante network for different computers
- Record and playout 2-channel audio simultaneously from any PC, Mac or a Linux-based computer with no additional software at all
- Connect mobile devices to a Dante network with appropriate USB adapters (powered or unpowered Lightning to USB Camera Adapter for iOS devices, and USB On-the-Go (OTG) compliant adapter for Android devices)
- Dante AVIO 2 channel USB Adapter1
- Audio Channels 2 in, 2 out
- Connectors RJ45 and USB Type A
- PowerClass 1 802.3af PoE or USB
- Sample Rates48kHz
- Bit Depth24
- Dante Device Latency1, 2, or 5ms (configurable using Dante Controller)
- Network TransportDante Audio orver IP, AES67 RTP
- USBClass compliant USB 2.0 device
- Part NumberADP-USB-AU-2X2