Adding Dante functionality to your favorite digital audio gear, the Dante AVIO 2CH AES3 I/O Adapter from Audinate gives you the best of both worlds in a handheld, plug-and-play unit. Achieve the interoperability, performance efficiency, and easy scalability that only networking can bring. Bringing modern AoIP connectivity options that expand your setup’s flexibility, the Dante AVIO 2CH AES3 I/O Adapter is affordable, compact, and durable—the perfect addition to any audio pro’s toolbox for both the permanent studio and touring needs.
Dante adapters make it simple to take your system to the next level without leaving your comfort zone. Use your existing digital gear and connect it to any Dante system using the Dante AVIO 2CH AES3 I/O Adapter. Compatible gear includes AES3-connected amplifiers, DSPs, mic preamps, and much more using the Dante AVIO 2CH AES3 I/O Adapter in combination with other input and output adapters (other adapter models sold separately). This added flexibility delivers bit-perfect audio reproduction, super-low latency, and pristine sampling synchronization across the entire Dante network.
Boasting 2 input channels and 2 output channels, the Dante AVIO 2CH AES3 I/O Adapter also features a great signal-to-noise ratio (>135dB), asynchronous sample rate conversion, samples rating of up to 96 kHz, 24-bit depth, and Dante over IP, AES67 RTP network transports. It uses Power over Ethernet (Class 1 802.3af PoE) and features enhanced connectivity.
More about Dante
Developed by Audinate, Dante is a revolutionary, Ethernet-compliant audio networking technology that was designed specifically to meet the increasing demand for high-performance audio, particularly in live sound applications. Dante also allows for flexible routing and offers an affordable solution to computer recording. Dante uses a CAT5 cable and standard networking components to distribute multiple audio streams, plus integrates control data with sub-millisecond latency.
Audinate Dante AVIO Features
- Send audio to analog power amplifiers and powered speakers over a Dante audio network
- Patch DSPs, analog compressors and equalizers into a Dante system using a combination of Dante AVIO Input and Output adapters
- Create easy drop-points for connecting cry rooms and overflow areas to a Dante network
- Dante AVIO 2-channel AES3 I/O Adapter1
- Audio channels 2 in, 2 out
- Signal to Noise Ratio> 135dB
- Connectors RJ45, 1 XLR-M, 1 XLR-F
- PowerClass 1 802.3af PoE
- Asynchronous Sample Rate ConversionYes
- Sample Rates44.1, 48, 96 kHz
- Bit Depth24
- Dante Device Latency1, 2, or 5ms (configurable using Dante Controller)
- Impedance 110 Ohm balanced
- Network TransportDante Audio over IP, AES67 RTP
- Part NumberADP-AES3-AU-2X2