The PL 60FD ceiling speaker can insulate itself from the line in case of fire.
Thanks to its ceramic termination blocks (capable of withstanding temperatures in excess of 650° C/202 °F), its thermal fuse ( threshold: 150 °C/ 302 °F) and its fire-resistant cable, the speaker does not allow fire to move to the audio system.
It is ideal for the reproduction of announcements and background music and features a 4 position manual switch) to select the speaker power.
RCF PL60FD Features
- Expecially suitable for alarm/evac applications
- 6" dual cone wide band loudspeaker
- Low impedance (8O) or 100V
- Built-in multi-tapped transformer for 100/70V constant voltage connection
- Metal back cover, RAL 3020 red
- Ceramic termination blocks, thermal fuse, fire resistant cable
- PL60FD Ceiling Speaker Fire Dome1
- Sound pressure level at music power105 dB/1 m