For superior access to equipment in cabinets or millwork, the top section of the rack slides forward and turns (left or right), locking at several positions. The Lowell LPTR2-1619 Rack-Pull and Turn System is designed for loads of up to 125 lbs.
Lowell LPTR2-1619 Features
- Removable base mounts flush or recessed (up to 1.75 in.)
- Integral turntable with push-button release
- Two bottom rail slides (for loads to 125 lbs.)
- 11-gauge steel corner post mounting rails tapped 10-32
- Front security panel attaches with screws
- Six cable lacing bars
- Black powder epoxy finish
- Ships unassembled (two cartons)
- LPTR2-1619 Rack-Pull and Turn System1
- Rack Space16U
- Height30.58 in.
- Width19.13 in.
- Depth19.22 in. (19 usable)
- Load Capacity125 lbs.