A popular selection at the high end of the Audio-Technica M Series, ATH-M60x headphones provide an unmatched monitoring experience for the most critical audio professionals. Featuring the same sonic design as the exceedingly popular ATH-M50x, these headphones deliver superb clarity throughout an extended frequency range, and have a deep, accurate bass response. From modern exterior to high-quality interior, listeners get a comfortable listening experience with enhanced audio and effective isolation that make these headphones great for tracking and mixing.
Several factors help create the focus on audio that is required of a good pair of headphones. Closed-back dynamic design offers superior isolation with minimal bleed, whether that is sound coming in to or out of the headphones. Around the ear earpads effectively block out ambient noise for a sound isolation more comfortable than full noise-cancellation.
Equipped with 45mm dynamic drivers that have rare earth magnets, these headphones provide quality sound that accurately reflects true performance. Frequency response of 15-28,000 Hz offers a comfortably wide range. Get high sound level from any headphone output.
Comfort is an important aspect in a good pair of headphones. Professional-grade material provide comfort on around the ear earcups and the headband. Three different detachable cables are included, one coiled and two straight. Coiled cable is 4’, straight cables are 4’ and 10’.
All the features of the ATH-M60x headphones combine to offer a solid monitoring solution for studio, broadcast and mobile applications.
Audio-Technica ATH-M60x Feature
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Detachable cables in different lengths and styles (coiled and straight)
- Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring and personal listening
- 15-28,000 Hz frequency response
- Maximum input power of 1600 mW at 1 kHz
- 102 dB sensitivity
- ATH-M60x Closed-Back Monitor Headphones1
- Screw-on adapter1
- Carrying pouch1
- 3.9’ detachable coiled cable1
- 3.9’ detachable straight cable1
- 9.8’ detachable straight cable1
- Two Year Limited End User Warranty1
- Type Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter 45 mm
- Frequency Response 15 - 28,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity 102 dB
- Impedance 38 ohms
- Weight 200 g (7.1 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable Interchangeable cables: detachable 3.9-9.8' (1.2-3 m) coiled cable, detachable 9.8' (3 m) straight cable and detachable 3.9' (1.2 m) straight cable
- Magnet Neodymium
- Voice Coil CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)