Requires SGI-TX (sold separately).
The SGI-RX is the receiving half of a high performance line driver system for guitars that takes an unbalanced instrument signal and drives it as far as 100 meters (300ft) without noise.
Perfect for in the studio, the SGI-RX can receive guitar signals from long distances without signal degradation or noise while retaining the original tone of the instrument. There, it allows the guitarist to sit in the control room and play while connected to a guitar amp isolated in another room. In a live stage performance, the SGI can be used to play the guitar amp using off-stage isolation cabinets or it can be used to manage guitar signals to and from wireless systems, pedalboards and amplifiers.
The SGI employs a proprietary drive and balancing circuit that is made up of two modules: the SGI-TX transmit module (sold separately) and SGI-RX receive module. The SGI-TX is active with 100% discreet class-A circuitry and Drag™ control load correction to ensure the most natural sound. The SGI-RX is completely passive. To eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops, each module is equipped with isolation transformers that are wired in opposing directions to counteract any artifact.
Radial SGI-RX Features
- Receives signal from balanced line driver for guitar and bass
- Receives signal from over 100 meters (300 ft) without loss
- 100% discrete class-A circuit with Drag control
- Delivers natural tone to off-stage amplifiers
- SGI-RX guitar interface system receiver1
- Connect guitar amps up to 300 feet away (100m)
- Play in the control room and isolate amps in studio
- Locate amps off-stage for live performance