The Dante-equipped 2-way bi-amped powered DZR12-D from Yamaha provides excellent clarity and reaches best-in-class SPL levels of 139dB. Like all the DZR models, the DZR12-D uses sophisticated DSP processing and has unparalleled low-frequency sound reproduction down to 39Hz. A rotatable coverage angle (H90° x V60°) ensures proper sound dispersion in different environments. With the DZR12 you’ll get a professional sound solution that brings an impressive 2,000W of power, beyond what you’d expect from a compact design that weighs in under 50 pounds.
More about the DZR Series
Yamaha’s DZR series delivers all the best speaker qualities: sophisticated DSP processing, excellent low-frequency bass sound reproduction, and SPL performance that’s the best in its class. These professional sound traits didn’t come at a cost to style and use, as the DZR speakers remain compact and relatively lightweight. Enjoy a fully-integrated and customizable sound solution with any DZR powered speaker.
96kHz DSP processors help tune the impressive power output of any DZR speaker into a high-resolution sound that maintains super-low latency. Advanced FIR-X tuning works with these DSP processors to achieve a very smooth frequency response for great clarity and sound imaging without phase distortion.
Another advantage of DSP processing in the DZR series is that it constantly monitors the status of power supply, power amplifiers, transducers, and signal levels for protection and optimum performance.
Accurate EQ filtering also aids DSP processing and works to boost SPL levels without signal degradation. These functions and more are easily navigable from the LCD screen.
DZR sound stays consistent and clear when driven at any level thanks to the D-CONTOUR multi-band compressor. This compressor is always monitoring the output of multiple frequency bands and applying optimum EQ adjustments for each so even peak output levels stay clear and musical.
Yamaha DZR12-D Features
- 2-way powered loudspeaker with a 2" HF and a 12" LF
- Maximum 139dB SPL and 39Hz-20kHz frequency range is ideal for today's professional audio demands
- High power 2000W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP and FIR filter for true high-resolution sound with super low latency
- Features Advanced FIR-X tuning, the combination of FIR filtering and correct EQ for minimizing phase distortion
- Equipped with Dante I/O (2in/2out) and features SRC (sample rate conversion) allowing 48kHz device compatibility
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- D-Contour and highly reliable protection circuits
- Floor monitoring setting enables mirroring configuration
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- DZR12-D 12" 2-way powered Dante speaker1
- Speaker type2-way, bi-amped powered speaker, bass-reflex
- Frequency range (-10dB)39Hz - 20kHz
- Coverage area (HxV)90° x 60° (rotatable)
- LF12" cone, 3" voice coil, neodymium magnet
- HF2" voice coil, 1" throat compression driver, titanium diaphragm, neodymium magnet
- Crossover1.8kHz (FIR-X)
- Internal sampling frequency96kHz and FIR filter
- A/D D/A converters96kHz AD/DA
- Max output level139dB SPL (1m, on axis)
- Dynamic power rating2000W (LF 1000W, HF 1000W)
- Burst power rating (20ms)1100W (LF 1000W, HF 100W)
- Continuous power rating:950W (LF 850W, HF 100W)
- I/O connectors
- Analog I/O in: Combo x2, Line level (Maximum +24dBu), Input impedance 20kΩ
- Analog I/O out: XLR3-32 x2, CH1: THRU (fix), CH2: THRU or DSP OUT
- AC: 1 IEC AC inlet (V-Lock)
- USB 2.0 Host 5V 500mA for USB memory DATA storage/load
- Amplifier classClass-D
- Coolingfan cooling, variable speeds<
- Power consumption45W (idle), 150W (1/8)
- Floor monitor angle50° symmetrical
- Pole socketΦ35 mm x2 (0° or -7°)
- RiggingM10 x12
- Dimensions (WxHxD)16.1" x 25.4" x 15.5"
- Weight47.2 pounds (21.4 kg)