The Waves V3 Audio Networking Card (M-DL-WAVES3) from Allen & Heath is one of several audio networking options that can be fitted to an Allen & Heath dLive or Avantis I/O Port. It provides a 128x128ch 48/96kHz interface to the Waves SoundGrid networking platform, for several applications including Waves plugin processing, audio distribution, and digital mic splitting. It also offers a super convenient way of recording 128 tracks of 96kHz audio, into a Windows or Mac computer, over a single CAT cable.
SoundGrid is an Audio-over-Ethernet protocol developed by Waves for real-time professional audio applications. It provides a very low latency environment using standard Gigabit Ethernet networks. Plugin processing can be performed natively on a computer or on dedicated Waves servers.
Allen & Heath WAVES V3 Features
- Waves SoundGrid audio networking
- Multitrack recording and playback
- Integrated 3-port Ethernet switch for connection of multiple devices
- Input sharing with Waves V2 and V3 cards
- 128 in, 128 out
- Up to 5 cards in a system
- WAVES 3 dLive Audio Networking Expansion Card1
- Sample RateSwitchable 48 / 96 kHz