The PreSonus® CDL12 loudspeaker combines the best attributes of point source and the scalable coverage of a line array technology into a unique and versatile design. Based on the patent-pending Constant-Directivity Two-Way Loudspeaker System, the CDL12 radiates a highly-focused pattern with consistent SPL throughout the frequency response range, both on- and off-axis. The result is clear, articulate speech intelligibility and natural music reproduction.
The CDL speaker series provides myriad options and opportunities for both portable PA and installed sound applications. Each CDL12 consists of eight 2-inch drivers aligned in a segmented circular-arc high-frequency array centered in front of a 12-inch woofer creating a focused pattern that always radiates from the center, whether used individually or in a vertical array. This makes the CDL12 ideally suited for a broader range of venue sizes, creating a far-field response almost immediately as the sound is projected from the center of the enclosure. Its superior phase coherence and controlled dispersion result in an articulate, natural listening experience.
- Hybrid point source/line array design delivers focused sound with consistent SPL coverage both on- and off-axis, making it an excellent option for mobile and installed applications.
- Dante™ networking capability provides easy integration into established audio networks.
- Integrated PDA-1000 amplifier provides 2000W of peak power.
- Onboard DSP can be remotely controlled via Worx Control software for system optimization, EQ, and speaker grouping. Presets are provided for quick configuration of up to six CDL12 loudspeakers in a vertical array.
- Integrated pin-loaded rigging hardware provides simple connection to other CDL-series enclosures and CDL Rigging Grid (sold separately). Dual angle pole socket provides flexible aiming for pole-mount applications.
- Available colors: black, white (not pictured).