Drop-in, 12-unit charger for body-pack style transmitters and receivers.(For use in US). 12-1/4" x 11" x 2-3/8", 2.48 lbs. Includes Power Supply.
The CHG 3512 isa 12-unit, drop-in battery charger and charges a maximum of 24 AA size NiMH batteries while they are installed into the Williams Sound PPA R37, PPA R35-8, R36, R863, RX22-4 style 3V receivers, or PPA T36, PPA T46, PFM T36, T863 style 3V transmitters.
The charger CHG 3512 is microprocessor controlled and enclosed in ABS plastic, measuring 9.5″ L x 7.4″ W x 1.7″ H (24.1cm L x 18.8cm W x 4.3cm H). The CHG 3512 unit weighs 1.2 lbs (2.64 Kg) without power supply, 2.48lbs (1.1 Kg) shipping weight.
The charger includes a timed charger at 16 hours, and will provide a maintain charge once the timer has completed its charging cycle. Each bay on the charger has a red LED indicating charging status. The LEDs are on constantly during charging and will blink indicating when batteries are fully charged.
The charger CHG 3512 is powered by an external switching power supply (90-240 VAC input; 5 VDC, 4A output) via a CD barrel connector. The charger has CE approval, and be compliant with RoHS and WEEE regulations.
For use with:
- PLR BP1 Loop receiver
- PPA R37 FM receiver
- PPA R38 FM receiver
- PPA T46 FM transmitter
- WIR RX22-4 Infrared receiver
Williams AV CHG 3512 Features
- Drop-in, 12-unit charger
- For body-pack style transmitters and receivers
- 12-1/4" x 11" x 2-3/8"
- 2.48 lbs
- Includes Power Supply
- 12-bay charger1
- Power Supply (TFP 037)1
- Main Power Cord for USA (WLC 004)1
- One Year Warranty1
- Dimensions (LxWxH)9.5x7.4x1.7″ (24.1x18.8x4.3 cm)
- Weight1.2 lbs (.54 kg), excluding power supply
- ColorBlack ABS
- Power Supply Input90 – 240 VAC input
- Power SupplyTFP 037 Switching AC adapter, 5 VDC – 4A output
- Charging Rate16 Hour Charge: 140 mA
- Pulse/Maintain140 mA
- Charging Time16 hours nominal
- Unit Capacity12 Units
- IndicatorsIndividual Charging Indicators: Red LEDs. LEDs blink when batteries are charged
- Warranty1 year (cables and power supply warrantied for 90 days)
- ApprovalsCE, WEEE, RoHS