Bring your sound down to your audience level and seamlessly cover a large area with high-quality sound using this pair of Electro-Voice EVID-P6.2 6.5-Inch Pendant Speakers. These speakers offer the perfect solution for equipping open spaces with sound where conventional surface-mount or ceiling speakers just won’t do the trick. The EVID-P6.2 is a complete two-way pendant loudspeaker package, consisting of a bezel assembly, magnetic grille, rear enclosure, 6.5-inch coax two-way loudspeaker, and internal line-matching transformer.
The loudspeaker features a titanium dome tweeter. A 2nd order crossover network with a comprehensive protection circuit protects the network, woofer, and tweeter drivers from excessive power levels. A transformer offers a selection of 1.88 (70-V only), 3.75W, 7.5W, 15W, or 30 watts delivered to the loudspeaker system using either 70-V or 100-V lines, or an 8-ohm bypass.
Selection is via a convenient switch on the front baffle, easily accessible by removing the magnetic grille. The connections on the rear provide access to a 4-pin terminal block that allows direct connection to the speaker with 12 gauge wire and provides passthrough to additional speakers.
The perforated grille is finished in semi-gloss black or white powder-coated enamel. The baffle, bezel, and rear enclosure are constructed from UL 94V-0 rated ABS, and is CSA C22.2 certified for indoor installations and protected outdoor installations. Boasting state-of-the-art enclosures that optimize acoustics, EVID-P6.2 speakers are easy to install and maintain.
More about EVID Speakers
Create an immersive audio experience, no matter what your environment. The Electro-Voice Innovative Design (EVID) family is a comprehensive line of commercial loudspeaker solutions. Comprised of surface-mount, ceiling-mount, pendant-mount, and flush-mount models, EVID offers a selection of speakers that are the perfect acoustic and aesthetic fit for spaces of any size or shape, both indoors and outdoors.
Combining high power and high performance, EVID is the superior solution to today's installation needs. Mix and match EVID options to meet the specific needs of any application, achieving superior sound quality, consistent visual impact, professional-caliber features, and more—all at a competitive price point.
EVID is designed to meet the demands of professional contractors while keeping listener experience a priority. Each model combines simple installation with premium audio performance, excellent value, low-profile visual impact, and robust reliability. The EVID line works well for providing background music and paging, making them a great choice for restaurants, retail, hospitality, houses of worship, office and commercial buildings, entertainment centers, and other venues. Their outdoor-rated options are an ideal addition to spaces like patios or pools.
Electro-Voice EVID-P6.2 Features
- Full bandwidth overload protection
- Front baffle wattage tap adjustment
- Magnetic grille for easy tap adjustment access
- Rear mounted suspension points
- Ported cabinet, 2-way design, internally damped, with passive crossover
- Cabinet constructed of UL94V-0 rated enclosure and baffle
- Indoor and outdoor use
- UL1480A and CSA C22.2 certified for indoor installations and protected outdoor installations
- EVID-P6.2 speakers2
- Grille removal tool1
- Pendant suspension cable2
- Rated frequency range60Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity (SPL 1 W/1 m)87 dB
- Coverage pattern115° conical
- Power handling (@ 8Ω)75 W (with overload protection)
- Rated impedance8Ω
- Recommended high-pass frequency60 Hz
- Input configuration8Ω; 70V/100V
- 70V/100V Power taps1.8 (70V only)/3.7/7.5/15/30 W
- LF transducer6.5 in (165 mm) high-compliance driver (weatherized cone)
- HF transducer1 in (25 mm) titanium dome
- Suspension cable length15 ft (4.57 m)
- Suspension cable working load limit22 pounds (10 kg)
- Dimensions11.9" deep x 12.2" diameter
- Weight11.65 pounds (5.28 kg)