The d:dicate 3532-SP is a complete state-of-the-art A-B Stereo Kit with two d:dicate 4041-SP Microphones. They are carefully matched within ±0.5 dB on both frequency response and sensitivity in the entire frequency bandwidth.
This A-B stereo kit is the ultimate choice for the demanding engineer and audio purist who emphasizes clarity, openness, precision, low self-noise and high sensitivity.
The kit is designed for a broad range of uses; for classical, jazz and folk genres, grand pianos, guitars, overheads or close-miking drums, choirs, strings, wind instruments and much more.
You get a bright and transparent sound quality with lots of headroom. With its soft boost, which is present on-axis, and gradually goes towards linearity off-axis, these omnidirectional microphones can be angled to use as a natural equalizer. These mics are a part of the d:dicate Recording Microphones Series.
DPA 3532-SP Features
- Handles high sound pressure levels with no distortion
- Natural and transparent sound
- Linear frequency response
- Superior gain before feedback
- 4041-SP microphones2
- Stereo boom1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternOmnidirectional
- Frequency Response20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Rated Output Impedance< 200 ohms
- Sensitivity, Nominal ±2 dB at 250Hz70 mV/Pa; -23 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level, A-Weightedmax. 8 dB(A) re. 20 µPa
- Equivalent Noise Level, ITU-R BS.468-4max. 20 dB
- Distortion, THD < 1%123 dB SPL RMS, 126 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic Rangetyp. 118 dB
- Max. SPL, THD 10%134 dB SPL peak
- Cable Drive Capability100 m (328 ft)
- Power Supply (for full performance)via external Power supply
- Current Consumption2.2 mA
- Connector3-Pin XLRM
- Dimensions1" diameter x 6.7" length
- Weight6.7 oz