Chauvet DJ’s Xpress 1024 DMX interface lets you access the power of ShowXpress lighting control software from a compact and self-contained aluminum unit.
Setup is quick and easy, simply connect the Xpress 1024 to your computer’s USB port. The unit is compatible with Windows and Mac OS X systems, but it can also be used without a computer. Use the Standalone Playback mode to play back 1 show that you stored earlier.
Xpress-1024 controls 3 total universes: 2 DMX and 1 ArtNet. To control more than 3 universes, connect multiple interfaces.
The interface is well constructed and ready to handle potential glitches during a show. It is hot-swappable and reconnects automatically in seconds. Both outputs are electrically and optically isolated for optimum protection.
Chauvet DJ Xpress 1024 Features
- Self-contained, aluminum DMX interface for ShowXpress™ software
- Controls two DMX universes and unlocks an additional ArtNet universe (3 universes total)
- Easily store and play back 1 show without a computer
- Compatible with Windows® and Mac OS X systems
- Connect multiple interfaces to control additional universes
- Hot-swappable and automatically re-connects within seconds
- Both outputs are electrically and optically isolated
- Xpress 1024 DMX interface1
- USB cable1
- DMX channels1024 + 512 via ArtNet
- DMX connectors3-pin XLR
- Input voltage5 V USB
- DMX refresh rate40 Hz
- Weight0.4 pounds (0.2 kg)
- Dimensions4.3" x 2.6" x 1.8"