The T Series is a very flexible and cost-effective amplifier platform with loudspeaker processor.
All models deliver the same high peak voltage allowing high SPL with single 8/16 ohm cabinets on all models. The high voltage is also good for sharing power between the channels for applications such as bi-amped loudspeakers or subwoofers with passive tops.
The amplifiers feature input via Dante, AES3 and analog. The Dante and AES3 solutions are optimized for daisy-chained distribution of 2-channel audio for distribution to many amplifiers without the need for external switches/repeaters/ splitters. A simple Dante system has a daisy chain with the mixing console at one end, a WiFi access point at the other end and the amplifiers in-between.
Powersoft T604 Features
- The loudspeaker processing sets a new benchmark for cost-effective amplification for small and medium-sized systems and stage monitors. The T Series can be controlled and configured in different ways.
- Full control with a PC running Armonía
- Control from the front panel display for features like preset recall (also per output), gain, delay, mute. This makes it very easy to use for small systems in a rental company. The display also shows the available headroom with easy to read numbers in dB as well as other status monitoring parameters.
- Web app. Use any device with a browser (e.g. a tablet) and access the amplifier via an external WiFi access point for easy control.
- Group controllable advanced EQ with raised cosine filters
- Large preset library
- Preset compatibility with X Series
- Very long FIR filters (42.6 ms)
- Control and monitoring through ArmoníaPlus
- T604 4-Channel 1500W Power Amplifier with DSP & Dante1
- Output power per channel
- Output power per channel: 1500W @ 2Ω, 1500W @ 4Ω, 1250W @ 8Ω
- Bridge mode: 3000W @ 4Ω, 3000W @ 8Ω
- Max output voltage / current
- Max unclipped output voltage @8Ω: 145 Vpeak
- Current: 50 Apeak
- AC Main Power
- Power supply: Universal, regulated switch mode with PFC (Power Factor Correction)
- Nominal power requirement: 100-240V ±10%, 50-60 Hz
- Operating voltage: 90V – 264V
- Power consumption / Current draw
- 1/8 of max output power @ 4Ω: 120V: 1054W – 9.5 A, 230V: 1027W – 5.2 A
- Thermal dissipation
- 1/8 of max output power @ 4Ω: 120V: 1039 BTU/h 230V: 944 BTU/h