TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik has created the M80-SH for use on snare drum and vocal applications where a lower profile microphone with right angle XLR cable is needed.
The wide frequency response and higher SPL capabilities offer the user a superior alternative to the midrange-laden character of the "industry standard dynamic microphone".
A tight cardioid polar pattern and a frequency response boasting a subtle rise in the high end result in a microphone that is equally suitable for snare drum, vocals or instruments on both the stage and the studio.
The M80-SH is offered with either chrome or black head grills and ships with a leather microphone bag and 5 meter SGMC-5R XLR cable with right angle female XLR.
Telefunken M80-SH Features
- Low-profile dynamic mic
- For use on snare drum or vocal applications
- Wide frequency response
- High SPL capabilities
- Tight cardioid polar pattern
- M80-SH Lower Profile Dynamic Microphone1
- Leather microphone bag1
- 5 meter SGMC-5R XLR cable with right angle female XLR1
- Transducer TypeDynamic
- Polar PatternSupercardioid
- Frequency Response50 Hz - 18 kHz
- Output Impedance325 Ω
- Sensitivity1.54 mV/Pa, ±1 dB
- Max SPL135 dB
- Connector3-Pin XLRM
- Height: 184 mm
- Diameter: 48 mm
- Net Weight: 430 g