The BP1 portable headset station may be worn on the belt, hung on the wall by its sturdy belt-clip or set on top of a console where the soft plastic strips on its underside keep it in place. The matte black finish minimizes visibility.
The front panel contains controls for switching the microphone on and off, for controlling listening level, and for signaling. A long-life, extremely bright, 4-segment LED serves as the signal light. The back panel provides a 3-pin female XLR for connection to the system; a 3-pin male XLR for looping onwards to the next station; a 4-pin male XLR for connection of any standard communications headset; and a switch for choosing between dynamic or electret headset microphone.
The Pro Intercom BP1 is plug-in compatible with Clear-Com and other popular headset intercom systems.
Pro Intercom BP1 Features
- Beltpack for portable headset
- Sturdy belt-clip
- Matte black finish
- Controls on front panel
- 4-segment LED signal light
- BP1 Portable Headset Belt Pack1
- Power requirement24~30VDC, 10 mAquiescent, 30mA max. (with signal lamp lit)
- Headphone output 8~4KW acceptable, 200W ideal
- Microphone input 200W Dynamic or 1.2KW electret
- Sidetone rejection >50dB
- Audio bridging impedance 200W un bal anced
- Size3.7x4.3x2.5" (93.98x109.22x63.5 mm)
- Weight13.5 oz. (0.385Kg>)