The BP1SL portable headset station may be worn on the belt or hung on the wall by its sturdy belt-clip. Soft plastic strips on the underside help hold it in place when set on top of a console. The matte black finish minimizes visibility.
Frequency response has been carefully shaped to optimize both intelligibility and long-term listening comfort. A mic limiter circuit reduces overload distortion. The high bridging impedance ensures that system and sidetone levels do not vary as other stations are switched in and out of the circuit.
The top panel contains controls for switching the microphone on and off, for controlling listening level, for signaling, and for switching between circuits A and B. The are easily identifiable by touch. A recessed, screwdriver-adjust control is provided for varying the level of the user's voice to be heard in his own earphone (sidetone). A pair of long-life, extremely bright, 4-segment LEDs serve as the signal lights. When the user is connected to either circuit, the signal lamp for the other is still active. The bottom panel provide a 3-pin female XLR for connection to each circuit, and a 4-pin male XLR for connection of any standard communications headset with a dynamic microphone.
Pro Intercom BP1SL Switchable Intercom Beltpack Features
- Portable intercom beltpack
- Sturdy belt-clip
- Matte black finish
- Frequency response optimizes intelligibility and listening comfort
- Mic limiter circuit reduces overload distortion
- Controls on top panel
- 4-segment LED signal lights
- Connectivity on bottom panel
- BP1SL Switchable Intercom Beltpack1
- Power requirement24~30VDC, 10mA quiescent, 30mA max. (with signal lamp lit)
- Headphone output8 ~ 4KW acceptable, 200W ideal
- Microphone input200~600W Dynamic; 1.2~1.8kW electret
- Sidetone rejection50dB
- Audio bridging impedance200W unbalanced
- Size3.7x4.3x2.5" (93.98x109.22x63.5mm)
- Weight13.5oz. (0.383Kg.)