The TM-335 is a mixer and 35W mono power amplifier for applications that require public address, background music and/or paging.
Input 1 is a balanced microphone input (Euroblock). Input 2 is a balanced microphone input (Euroblock) or summed stereo input (Euroblock or minijack). Input 3 is a balanced microphone input (Euroblock) or summed stereo input (dual RCA).
Inputs 1-2-3 have front panel level controls and use fixed gain; microphones are 50dB and stereo inputs are 15dB. A dedicated balanced telephone input is included (Euroblock). The telephone input has a level control on the rear panel.
The TM-335 includes a priority-mute function. Inputs 2 and 3 can be muted by audio on Input 1. Inputs 1, 2 and 3 can be muted by audio on the telephone input. Input 1 and the telephone input have independent “muting depth” controls. This control will set the output level of muted inputs.
More about Ashly's TM Series
The TM Series of compact tabletop mixer/amplifiers are the products of choice in small restaurants, retail stores, bistros, convenience stores and mini-marts and school classrooms.
Ashly enters the commercial sound electronics segment honoring the commitment of providing quality audio products to this growing marketplace. The TM-360 is a 3-Input 60 Watt mixer/amplifier that offers input and output flexibility coupled with energy efficiency. Each can be used as a desktop unit or conveniently rack-mounted and tucked away.
The TM-360 uses a Class-D amplifier topology for added energy efficiency. Input options include selectable mic or line level, telephone and dual RCA sum-to-mono. Automatically switch into a stand-by mode if no audio input is received for 25 minutes, thus reducing the current draw.
The TM-335 is a 3-input 35 Watt mixer/amplifier. Like the TM-360, it features your choice of mic, line, dual RCA sum-to-mono or telephone inputs. Rear panel dip-switches set input priorities and trigger the ducking circuit.
Ashly TM-335 Features
- Inputs 1-2-3 are mic/line, 2-3 sum stereo inputs
- Mute priority
- Rear panel switches select stereo summing
- Transformer-isolated output offers low impedance (4 Ohm) or constant voltage (25V or 70V)
- Safety/Compliance: CSA__, CE, FCC, RoHS
- Optional rack kit available
- TM-335 35W Compact Mixer Amplifier1
- Signal to Noise (26dB Gain)89dB
- Output Power: 5% THD4 Ohms, 8 Ohms, 25V, 70V 35W
- Line Current Draw: @ 120VAC 60Hz (Divide values by 2 for 230VAC)
- Standby Mode 0.11A
- Typical (1/8 power pink noise) 0.27A
- Max (1/3 power sine wave) 0.31A
- Thermal Dissipation: BTU/hr
- Standby Mode 30
- Typical (1/8 power pink noise) 68
- Max (1/3 power sine wave) 75
- Operating Temp -10˚C ~ +40˚C
- Tone ControlBass (100Hz) ±10dB, Treble (10kHz) ±10dB
- Input Sensitivity
- -50dBV / 600 Ohms (Mic 1, 2, 3)
- -15dBV / 10k Ohms (Aux, CD/Satellite)
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB)
- 130Hz–20kHz (Mic 1, 2, 3)
- 50Hz–20kHz (Aux, CD/Satellite)
- 330Hz–3kHz (Telephone)
- THD < 5% (35W @ 1KHz)
- Dimensions (WxHxD)11.4x3x7.3” (290x76x185mm)
- Unit Weight8.7lbs (3.95kg)
- Shipping Weight11lbs (5kg)
- Power Requirements*100–120VAC, 50/60Hz or 220–240VAC, 50/60Hz (Supplied AC mains transformer depends on country requirements)