The ultra-portable ZED60-10FX Multipurpose USB Mixer with FX from Allen & Heath gives you professional sound and features ideal for both live performances and studio recording. The centerpiece of these features is its premium quality 60mm faders that add intuitive, tactile control over your mixing experience.
Leave your mark on your music with the ZED60-10FX’s premium collection of 16 time-delay effects. Laid out for intuitive, streamlined navigation and editing, use 3 buttons with 9 display LEDs to craft your sound with time delay, reverb, and more.
Guitarists can dispense with the extra DI box and plug their instrument directly into the ZED60-10FX using its designated high-impedance inputs (inputs 3 and 4) that are compatible with normal line levels or the low-level inputs from guitar pickups. The resulting sound replicates classic guitar or instrument tube preamps. Use the gain “Boost” switch for instruments with very low-level outputs.
Built into the ZED60-10FX is a responsive 3-band, sweepable mid-frequency British EQ design at uses MusiQ. Its optimized slope (Q factor) allows you to precision-equalize individual instruments in your band. This EQ is acclaimed for musicality even in the most extreme applications, with controls that have been precisely calibrated for a smooth adjustment.
The ZED60-10FX includes DuoPre pre-amplifiers that use a 2-stage design and carefully controlled gain in each stage. These preamps boast a gain range of 69dB and reliably-even gain control when amplifying a signal from the mixer’s XLR input. Most of the gain comes from the first stage, which keeps unwanted noise to a minimum. Plug line level signals into the preamp’s second stage using the line input jack socket, which results in less noise when using line input or when matching a higher input impedance.
The ZED60-10FX comes with configurable USB audio inputs and outputs. No need to install external soundcards—just plug in a USB lead and select USB routing on the mixer to get started right away at your recording. This feature gives you CD-quality audio to and from your Mac or PC, while switches and connections via the mixer’s jack socket terminals offer a variety of send/return options. Rounding out the ZED60-10FX’s connectivity options are 2 stereo inputs for MP3/CD players or keyboards, as well as professional XLR stereo outputs and a versatile monitoring section that lets you plug in headphones and/or speakers.
Allen & Heath ZED60-10FX Features
- 4 mic/line inputs, 2 with Class A FET high impedance
- 60mm professional quality faders
- Responsive 3-band, swept mid EQ with MusiQ
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- 1 pre-fade Aux send
- 1 FX send
- 2 stereo inputs
- Separate 2-track record outputs
- 16 Internal Effects
- XLR main stereo outputs with inserts
- Comprehensive monitoring
- 48V microphone phantom power
- DI level switching with Gain Boost
- Neutrik XLRs and ¼ inch jacks
- ZED60-10FX Multipurpose USB Mixer with FX1
- Mains Lead1
- User Guide1
- One Year Limited Warranty1
- Operating Levels
- Mono channel (XLR): Input -10 to –60dBu for nominal (+11dBu in max)
- Mono channel Line Input (Jack socket): +10 to –40dBu (+31dBu maximum)
- Stereo Input (Jack or phono sockets): 0dBu nominal (control = Off to +15dB)
- L/R Outputs ( XLR): Normal/DI out 0dBu/-30dBu +21dBu/-9dBu maximum
- Aux & FX Outputs (Jack sockets): 0dBu nominal. +21dBu maximum
- Record & Monitor Outputs (phono sockets): 0dBu nominal. +21dBu maximum
- Frequency Response
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gain: +0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 30kHz.
- Line in to Mix L/R out 0dB gain: +0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 25kHz
- Stereo in to Mix L/R out: +0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 30kHz
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 10dB gain 1kHz: +10dBu out 0.002%
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gain 1kHz: 0.01%
- Line in to Mix L/R out 0dB gain 0dBu 1kHz: 0.003%
- Stereo in to Mix L/R out 0dB gain +10dBu 1kHz: 0.002%
- Gtr Input to Mix L/R Out, 0dBu, Boost OUT: 0.015%
- Gtr Input to Mix L/R Out, 0dBu, Boost IN: 2% Second Harmonic
- Analog Headroom from nominal (0Vu): 21dB
- USB in & out headroom from nominal (0Vu): 14dB
- Mic Pre EIN @ max gain 150R input Z 22-22kHz: -127dBu
- Mix L/R out, L/R faders = 0, Levels min, 22-22kHz: -96dBu (10FX)
- Mix L/R out, L/R faders = 0, Levels min, 22-22kHz: -93dBu (14FX)
- USB Audio CODEC (Coder/Decoder)
- USB Audio In/Out: USB 1.1 compliant 16bit.
- Sample Rate: 32, 44.1, or 48kHz