The KW152 from QSC is a 15” powered speaker that has been designed for maximum versatility. It can be positioned on the floor, subwoofer enclosure, suspended, or pole-mounted on a 35mm diameter loudspeaker support pole. Designed to deliver full-range audio on its own, the KW152 can be used singly, in stereo pairs, or in distributed or delayed systems. It may also be used as a stage monitor.
A unique Tilt-Direct pole cup mounting system engages a 7.5-degree downward tilt of the speaker at the turn of a dial. This mounting system enables you to aim your sound toward the audience and away from reflective surfaces, allowing for maximum coverage.
More about QSC’s KW Powered Speakers
Groundbreaking technology housed in a compact, lightweight design. The KW Series of powered speakers from QSC is specifically designed to handle the demands of professional audio on the road. Ideal for sound reinforcement, entertainment, and presentations, each model features a 1000-watt (2 x 500) Class D power module and is fitted with the identical high-output 1.75" HF device (full-range models) and pro-quality woofers.
With KW speakers, connectivity is key. A four-position mic / line gain switch allows you to connect the speakers to a wide variety of devices. Combo XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs accept both mic and line level input. A set of RCA phono inputs lets you connect to MP3s, CD players, and line-level mixers. In installed setups, up to three audio sources can be mixed internally and summed to a balanced output for daisy-chaining multiple units. Separate direct outputs are provided on each channel for optimized output flexibility.
Each KW speaker is built to handle the rigors of professional applications, including premium-grade Baltic birch cabinets, ergonomic handles, and a protective steel grille. Integrated M10 suspension points allow for flown applications (using a KW M10 KIT, sold separately), while a threaded pole receptacle in the corresponding KW181 subwoofer provides wobble-free pole-mounting.
QSC KW152 Features
- 15" Woofer; 1.75" diaphragm compression driver
- 60° Nominal coverage angle
- Maximum SPL 133 dB peak
- 1000 watt Class D power modules in all models (2 x 500 W continuous)
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼" inputs, and stereo RCA inputs, (three audio input sources); two direct channel outputs and single summed balanced output
- Extensive DSP featuring DEEP and Intrinsic Correction enhances system performance
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures uniform coverage across the entire sound field
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures
- Four-position Mic/Line gain (full-range models)
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grilles
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation
- KW152 15" 2-way trapezoidal speaker1
- Locking NEMA 5-15 power cable1
- Locking CEE 7/4 power cable1
- Euro-style connector plug, 3-pin1
- Configuration15" 2-way trapezoidal loudspeaker
- Low-Frequency: 15" cone transducer
- High-Frequency: 1.75" diaphragm compression driver
- Frequency Response (-6 dB)47Hz - 18,000Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)44Hz - 20,000Hz
- Nominal Coverage (-6 dB)60° axisymmetric
- Max. SPL133 dB peak
- Amplifiers Power Output1000W Class D continuous (500W LF, 500W HF)
- Input Impedance (Ω)
- Channel A XLR / 1/4"
- Mic Gain Setting: 0 dB, +12 dB, +24 dB, +36 dB
- Balanced: 38 k, 10 k, 2.66 k, 660 Ω
- Unbalanced: 19 k, 5 k, 1.33 k, 330 Ω
- Channel B XLR / 1/4": 38 k balanced / 19 k unbalanced
- Channel B RCA: 10 k
- XLR / 1/4": 38 k balanced / 19 k unbalanced
- Balanced female XLR/1/4" line/mic level input
- Balanced female XLR/1/4" line level input
- Dual Balanced male XLR full range line level out
- Balanced male XLR "mix" out
- Stereo RCA line level input
- Remote gain control
- Locking IEC power connector
- AC Power Inputuniversal power supply 100-240 VAC, 50 to 60Hz
- AC Power Consumption (1/8 Power)
- 100 VAC, 2.3 A
- 120 VAC, 2.01 A
- 230 VAC, 1.13 A
- Material: 15mm painted birch plywood
- Grille: black powder coated 16 gauge steel
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 32.1" x 17.5" x 15.2"
- Weight: 78.9 pounds