The VRX918SP is a powered, suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2268FF neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive®, 18" woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure. The VRX918SP was designed specifically for use in arrays with the VRX932LAP Line Array speaker and VRX-AF Array Frame. In addition it may also be used in arrays consisting entirely of VRX918SP subwoofers.
JBL VRX918SP Powered Flying Subwoofer Features
- Built-in JBL DrivePack® DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1500 Watts of peak power. DSP based resident input module provides system optimization, EQ and crossover functionality.
- 18 inch, 2268FF dual voice coil, neodymium magnet Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and light-weight.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame.
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting.
- Large port area for reduced distortion.
In the Box
- 1x VRX918SP Powered Flying Subwoofer
- Power Rating: 1500 Watts Peak
- LF: Dual-Bridged Technology™, Class D
- Frequency Range: 31 Hz – 220 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 20 x 23.5 x 29.5 inches (508 x 597 x 749 mm)
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 31 Hz – 220 Hz
- Maximum Peak Output: 126 dB SPL at 1m
- Bandpass Nominal Impedance
- LF: 2 x 2 ohms
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2268FF 457 mm (18 in) dual voice coil Differential Drive® woofer with neodymium-magnet
- Inputs: XLR with loop through
- User Controls: Input Attenuator (0-16 dB)Selectable 80 Hz or 120 Hz Low Pass 80 Hz
- High-Pass: enable/disable for XLR loop thru.
- System Processing: DSP based, resident in Input Module
- System Managemen:t DSP based limiters for mechanical and thermal protection
- AC Power: Operating Range 90-132 VAC or 216-264 VAC, 50/60Hz
- AC Line Voltage: User selectable: 120V/240V (-15%, +10%)
- AC Input Connector: Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPA)
- AC Loop Through Connector: Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPB)
- AC Current Requirements: 6A per system at 120V, 3A per system at 240V
- Enclosure: 18 mm birch plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: Optional VRX-AF line-array frame kit or 10 mm forged eyebolts
- Finish: Black DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent foam
- Net Weight (each): 85 lbs (38.5 kg)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR
- Nominal Impedance
- LF: 2 x 2 ohms