Blackmagic Design’s ATEM switcher series create stunning multi camera live production. ATEM switches between SD, HD, or Ultra HD video standards so your live production can use cameras, disk records, slide shows from computers, and more video sources. Features include 16 advanced chroma keyers four independent Ultra HD multi viewers, two SuperSource processors, and even standards conversion on all inputs. Switchover to 8K to combine these features into a powerful native 8K switcher, including built in talkback and a 156 channel Fairlight audio mixer. ATEM live production switchers can meet live production needs at live concerts, sporting events, theater productions, conferences and more.
The ATEM Constellation 8K has 40 video inputs that support up to Ultra HD, ten of which can be switched to 8K. There are 28 video outputs (7 in 8K) and 24 aux outputs (6 in 8K). Two balanced audio inputs and outputs are also included on the switcher.
Let your creative expression take the lead. Creative transitions can be used in all resolutions, and the transition type, pattern, and length are customizable. Powerful digital video effects processor gives you the ability to position, resize, rotate, and scale live video in real time. Built in chroma, luminance, linear and pattern keyers, and two independent downstream keyers all come standard. Advanced chroma keyers enable massive multi-layer effects. On-screen adjustable controls can select and sample a region of color. Chroma keyers also feature foreground, background and edge adjustment controls, and chroma correction tools.
Add multi box compositions quickly and easily with SuperSource’s separate five layer switcher. SuperSource can be assigned to any ATEM video input, so you can produce multi camera interviews or picture in picture while the M/Es, keyers, and DVE are available for other uses. Compositions from SuperSource can be saved and automatically recalled.
Software control panel can be used on Mac or Windows computers. This included software panel offers a full visual switcher control panel and parameter palettes. For greater control access, add an ATEM advanced panel.
Blackmagic Design ATEM Constellation 8K Features
- 16 upstream keyers in Ultra HD, 4 in 8K supporting chroma, linear, and luma keying
- 4 downstream keyers in Ultra HD, 2 in 8K.
- 16 advanced chroma keyers in Ultra HD, 4 in 8K
- Talkback communication is supported
- Mix-minus is supported
- There are 4 transition keyers (Stinger/DVE)
- Supports up to 28 layers in UHD and 7 layers in 8K
- 21 pattern generators are available in Ultra HD, while only 9 are available in 8K
- Support for 2 color generators
- 4 DVE with 3D borders and drop shadow are supported in Ultra HD; one is supported in 8K
In the Box
- 1x ATEM Constellation 8K
- 1x SD card with software and manual
- 1x One Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Upstream Keyers: 16 x up to Ultra HD / 4 x in 8K with Chroma/Linear/Luma key
- Downstream Keyers: 4 x up to Ultra HD / 2 x in 8K
- Advanced Chroma Keyers: 16 x up to Ultra HD / 4 x in 8K
- Talkback Support: Yes
- Mix Minus Support: Yes
- Linear/Luma Keyers: 21 x up to Ultra HD / 7 x in 8K
- Transition Keyer (Stinger/DVE): 4 Stinger, 4 DVE
- Total Number of Layers: 28 x up to Ultra HD / 7 x in 8K
- Pattern Generators: 21 x up to Ultra HD / 9 x in 8K
- Color Generators: 2
- DVE with 3D Borders & Drop Shadow: 4 x up to Ultra HD / 1 x in 8K
- Control Panel: Front fascia emergency switching, software or optional hardware panel
- Routable Windows: 64 x up to Ultra HD / 16 x in 8K
- Tally: Red for program and green for preview indication
- Windows Source Labels: Yes