The Dante 64x64 audio networking option card (M-DL-DANTE64) from Allen & Heath gives you the connectivity you need to optimize your Dante networks and devices—whatever the application. This card delivers low latency and a high channel count simply by using it with standard networking cabling and hardware. The Dante 64x64 is ideal for a wide range of uses, from portable to installed sound systems and live, broadcast, or recording environments.
This Dante card delivers 64 channels of bidirectional audio networking at 96kHz, equipping it for high-channel digital splits between systems. You can also capture pristine multitrack recordings when simultaneously using a Dante Virtual Soundcard (sold separately).
Use the Primary and Secondary ports on the Dante 64x64’s front panel to connect to multiple Dante devices at one time, or achieve dual-cable redundancy by linking up compatible hardware. The Dante 64x64’s dedicated Control Network port enables you to configure your settings using Dante Controller software (sold separately).
In combination with Dante's founder Audinate, this networking card from Allen & Heath lives up to the stringent industry-standard of L3 network protocol and provides 512x512 channels of audio at 48kHz (256x256 channels at 96kHz). It is compatible with all 48kHz and 96kHz Dante-enabled devices, while a Dante Domain Manager (DDM) is also fully supported, enabling integration with large networks, transparent routing across subnets, and robust security and authentication options to keep your confidential data safe.
Easily simplify your workflow between different systems with the Dante 64x64. Intentionally designed to help seamlessly integrate dLive and Avantis series equipment into your setup, this network card comes with support for the AES67 technical standard, giving you full interoperability with other audio over IP protocols. This makes it a perfect tool for streamlining your system in projects involving live or recorded broadcasting, installed sound systems, and live stage scenarios.
Allen & Heath Dante 64x64 Features
- Offers low latency and high channel count connectivity to Dante networks and devices
- Primary and Secondary audio ports for redundancy or switched operation
- Dedicated Control Network port for configuration
- 64 channels of bidirectional audio at 96kHz
- Up to 5x superDANTE w/ dLive S Class / Up to 2x superDANTE w/ dLive CClass
- Plug and play operation
- Use off the shelf network hardware
- Compatible with Dante Domain Manager (DDM)
- Support for AES67 standard
- Dante 64x64 Audio Networking Card1
- Dante Channels64 bidirectional channels I/O at 96kHz or 48kHz
- Internal Network BridgeSwitch to bridge the dLive/Avantis Control Network and the Dante Control Network
- Compatible with multitrack recording via Dante Virtual Soundcard (available separately)
- 64 channels at 48kHz
- 32 channels at 96kHz