Juice Goose SCV-20001 On Line Double Conversion UPS's advanced processor circuitry has an output power factor of 0.90 to provide higher performance and efficiency to critical applications. High efficiency circuitry converts 90% of available current (amps) into real work (watts), reducing equipment and operating costs.
True double conversion UPS architecture completely buffers connected loads from incoming disturbances on AC line and neutral. This design also provides unconditional voltage stability regardless of problems on the local utility grid.
Easy to read LCD display provides real-time indication of all major system parameters and status, including load and battery levels and fault signals. Communications options allow remote monitoring and management.
Run time can be increased by attaching optional external batteries. Batteries can be replaced without shutting down the UPS. All unit ship with NetAgent9 management software as well as floor stand and rack mounting hardware.
Juice Goose SCV-20001 Features
- Advanced processor circuitry
- Output power factor of 0.90 to provide higher performance and efficiency to critical applications
- Converts 90% of available current (amps) into real work (watts)
- Easy-to-read LCD
- Communications options allow remote monitoring and management
- SCV-20001 On Line Double Conversion UPS1
- Power Capacity (VA) 2,000
- Power Capacity (Watts) 1,800
- Rack Height 2U
- Weight (Net, Lbs) 47
- Run Time, Full Load (Min) 3
- Run Time, Half Load (Min) 10