Take your listening to the next level of intelligibility with the EKI 830 Bodypack Infrared Receiver from Sennheiser. This wireless receiver is perfect for pairing with hearing aids to boost the intelligibility of spoken communication wherever quality listening is crucial. Use it in applications such as guided tours, group presentations, or at lecture halls to effortlessly achieve outstanding stereo sound.
The EKI 830 is designed to be easy to use, making it the perfect gear to make available to guests who may not be particularly tech-savvy or otherwise familiar with wireless receivers. Large, ergonomically shaped volume and balance controls make it easy to fine-tune the audio, while channel indication LEDs provide a helpful visual for getting set up. The receiver’s firmware settings are optimized for IS application (channel saving, less warning beeps).
The EKI 830 IR bodypack receiver is a variant of the RI 830 S. It works on the two wideband frequencies 2,3 and 2,8 MHz and can be used in single channel mono or dual channel stereo mode. The EKI 830 IR is also ideal for connecting with headphones and includes a built-in 3.5 mm stereo jack plug. Included in the box with the EKI 830 is a BA 300 (Lithium-polymer) battery that ensures a long operating time of up to 12 hours—perfect for long listening sessions. The battery can be recharged in approximately 3 hours.
The EKI 830 enjoys a frequency response of 5—16,000 Hz, with a total harmonic distortion (THD) of < 1%. Its signal-to noise ratio is (1 mV, peak deviation)typ. 75 dBA. Weighing in at a total of only 50 g (including both the receiver and rechargeable battery), the EKI 830 is lightweight and easy to carry.
Sennheiser EKI 830 Features
- Ideal for wearers of hearing aids: receiver can be connected to hearing aids
- Receiver is also ideal for use with headphones (3.5 mm stereo jack plug )
- Outstanding stereo sound
- Firmware settings optimized for IS application (channel saving, less warning beeps)
- Large, ergonomically shaped volume control and balance control on the receiver
- Channel indication LEDs
- Lithium polymer battery ensures a long operating time of up to 12 hours
- EKI 830 Bodypack Infrared Receiver1
- BA 300 Battery1
- Dimensions approx. 70 x 60 x 25 mm
- Frequency response 50 Hz – 16000 Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion < 1%
- Weight approx. 50 g (with rechargeable battery)
- Charging time approx. 3 hrs
- Signal-to-noise ratio (1 mV, peak deviation)typ. 75 dBA
- Operating time up to 12 hrs
- Modulation FM
- Power supply BA 300 lithium polymer battery
- Carrier frequencies 2.3 MHz/2.8 MHz