The Electro-Voice EVID C10.1 loudspeaker system is a complete low frequency ceiling subwoofer package. The EVID C10.1 is designed to augment the low frequency response of any EVID ceiling speaker. The package consists of a bezel assembly, grille, rear enclosure, 10-inch loudspeaker and internal linematching transformer.
The EVID C10.1 loudspeaker utilizes a 2nd order crossover network to provide the correct band-pass frequency response for use with any EVID Ceiling loudspeaker. The C10.1 utilizes a transformer that offers a selection of 7.5 (70-V only), 15, 30 or 60 watts delivered to the loudspeaker system using either 70-V or 100-V lines, or 8 ohm bypass. Selection is via a convenient switch on the front baffle.
The perforated grille is finished in semigloss white powder-coated enamel. The baffle and bezel are constructed from UL 94V-0 rated ABS. The rear enclosure is constructed from zinc-plated, heavy gauge steel. The rear enclosure, with fiberglass damping material, provides an optimum internal volume for extended low-frequency performance. A rear cover, with provisions for a junction box fitting, provides access to a 4-pin terminal block that allows direct connection to the speaker with 12 gauge wire and provides full-range pass through to additional speakers. A tile bridge is included for safe suspension of the C10.1 ceiling systems in a drop ceiling that uses mineral wool, or other fiber-based ceiling tiles.
More about EVID Speakers
Create an immersive audio experience, no matter what your environment. The Electro-Voice Innovative Design (EVID) family is a comprehensive line of commercial loudspeaker solutions. Comprised of surface-mount, ceiling-mount, pendant-mount, and flush-mount models, EVID offers a selection of speakers that are the perfect acoustic and aesthetic fit for spaces of any size or shape, both indoors and outdoors.
Combining high power and high performance, EVID is the superior solution to today's installation needs. Mix and match EVID options to meet the specific needs of any application, achieving superior sound quality, consistent visual impact, professional-caliber features, and more—all at a competitive price point.
EVID is designed to meet the demands of professional contractors while keeping listener experience a priority. Each model combines simple installation with premium audio performance, excellent value, low-profile visual impact, and robust reliability. The EVID line works well for providing background music and paging, making them a great choice for restaurants, retail, hospitality, houses of worship, office and commercial buildings, entertainment centers, and other venues. Their outdoor-rated options are an ideal addition to spaces like patios or pools.
Achieve superior sound solutions with speakers that blend unobtrusively into your environment. EVID’s premium ceiling speakers are versatile solutions that deliver high-quality audio even in the most challenging environments. Great for contractor installations, EVID ceiling speakers provide pristine clarity, expansive coverage, rugged reliability, and time-saving features. Choose from a wide range of options to fit your specific venue’s size and shape. Each ceiling speaker model is equipped to meet specific needs across a range of applications. Mix and match from a product lineup including coaxial, high-ceiling, low-profile, pendant, premium high-performance, shallow-can, and subwoofer models.
Electro-Voice EVID C10.1 Features
- Supplemental LF for ceiling systems
- High-excursion woofer in ported enclosure for extended lows
- Low pass network with overload protection
- Integrated transformer for 70 V, 100 V, or 8 O use
- Front-panel mode/wattage selector
- Internally damped heavy-gauge steel enclosure
- Safe, easy installation with included tile bridge and mounting ring
- White semi-gloss perforated grille
- Complete package, requires no additional accessories
- EVID C10.1 10" high-power ceiling subwoofer2
- Tile rails4
- C-ring supports2
- Support ring screws4
- Terminal connectors2
- Cutout template1
- Paint shields2
- Frequency Response (-10dB)45Hz - 150Hz
- Coverage (conical)180°
- Power Handling100W cont. / 400W peak
- Sensitivity (SPL 1W/1m)94 dB
- Max. Calculated SPL114 dB cont / 120 dB peak
- Impedance8 Ω nominal (transformer bypass)
- Network12 dB/oct
- LF Transducer10" high-compliance driver (weatherized cone)
- Input Configuration8Ω; 70V/100V
- 70V/100V Power Taps7.5 (70V only) 15/30/60 W
- ConnectorsPhoenix type removable, with screw terminals and "loop-thru", accepts 12 ga wire
- Enclosuresteel enclosure and UL94V-0 rated baffle and bezel
- Grilleperforated powder coated steel with safety tether
- Acoustic Designported cabinet, internally damped w/ passive crossover
- Mounting Systemintegrated 4-point toggle anchors
- Support Hardwaretile bridge, backing plate support, cutout template, paint shield
- Height: 11.9"
- Diameter: 12.6"
- Bezel Diameter: 13.8"
- Cutout Size: 12.63"
- Weight15.5 pounds