The Electro-Voice EVID C10.1 loudspeaker system is a complete low frequency ceiling subwoofer package. The EVID C10.1 is designed to augment the low frequency response of any EVID ceiling speaker. The package consists of a bezel assembly, grille, rear enclosure, 10-inch loudspeaker and internal linematching transformer.
The EVID C10.1 loudspeaker utilizes a 2nd order crossover network to provide the correct band-pass frequency response for use with any EVID Ceiling loudspeaker. The C10.1 utilizes a transformer that offers a selection of 7.5 (70-V only), 15, 30 or 60 watts delivered to the loudspeaker system using either 70-V or 100-V lines, or 8 ohm bypass. Selection is via a convenient switch on the front baffle.
The perforated grille is finished in semigloss white powder-coated enamel. The baffle and bezel are constructed from UL 94V-0 rated ABS. The rear enclosure is constructed from zinc-plated, heavy gauge steel. The rear enclosure, with fiberglass damping material, provides an optimum internal volume for extended low-frequency performance. A rear cover, with provisions for a junction box fitting, provides access to a 4-pin terminal block that allows direct connection to the speaker with 12 gauge wire and provides full-range pass through to additional speakers. A tile bridge is included for safe suspension of the C10.1 ceiling systems in a drop ceiling that uses mineral wool, or other fiber-based ceiling tiles.
The EVID line of ceiling speakers has been designed to work together as a complete system in a wide range of different ceiling constructions. They provide wide dispersion, high-efficiency, high-maximum output, ease of installation, and wide-range reproduction of music.
Electro-Voice EVID C10.1 Features
- Supplemental LF for ceiling systems
- High-excursion woofer in ported enclosure for extended lows
- Low pass network with overload protection
- Integrated transformer for 70 V, 100 V, or 8 O use
- Front-panel mode/wattage selector
- Internally damped heavy-gauge steel enclosure
- Safe, easy installation with included tile bridge and mounting ring
- White semi-gloss perforated grille
- Complete package, requires no additional accessories
- EVID C10.1 10" high-power ceiling subwoofer2
- Tile rails4
- C-ring supports2
- Support ring screws4
- Terminal connectors2
- Cutout template1
- Paint shields2
- Frequency Response (-10dB)45Hz - 150Hz
- Coverage (conical)180°
- Power Handling100W cont. / 400W peak
- Sensitivity (SPL 1W/1m)94 dB
- Max. Calculated SPL114 dB cont / 120 dB peak
- Impedance8 Ω nominal (transformer bypass)
- Network12 dB/oct
- LF Transducer10" high-compliance driver (weatherized cone)
- Input Configuration8Ω; 70V/100V
- 70V/100V Power Taps7.5 (70V only) 15/30/60 W
- ConnectorsPhoenix type removable, with screw terminals and "loop-thru", accepts 12 ga wire
- Enclosuresteel enclosure and UL94V-0 rated baffle and bezel
- Grilleperforated powder coated steel with safety tether
- Acoustic Designported cabinet, internally damped w/ passive crossover
- Mounting Systemintegrated 4-point toggle anchors
- Support Hardwaretile bridge, backing plate support, cutout template, paint shield
- Height: 11.9"
- Diameter: 12.6"
- Bezel Diameter: 13.8"
- Cutout Size: 12.63"
- Weight15.5 pounds