Bring power and flexibility to your sound with wireless system ATW-3212/C710 in Audio-Technica’s 3000 Series. Receiver and transmitter include easily visible display screens to stay aware of settings. Operating range of 300’ (line of sight) between receiver and transmitter equips you with a very mobile wireless solution. This system is a preferred choice among public speakers, presenters, educators, worship leaders, and more.
Central to this wireless system is receiver ATW-R3210, which operates on 12V DC. Front panel receiver display indicates information to stay aware of system status. The receiver has rugged housing and takes up a standard 1U 19” rack mount, making it work well for professional tours, one of the 3000 Series most common uses.
Scan feature establishes desired frequencies, and IR sync functionality pairs the receiver and transmitters to the same frequency. 60 MHz tuning bandwidth in one of two available frequency bands allows maximum versatility in congested RF environments, with DE2 at 470-530 MHz and EE1 at 530-590 MHz. In an open-range environment without interfering signals, the receiver can host up to 40 simultaneous channels per band. Auto squelch feature automatically adjusts noise setting, maximizing operating range while minimizing interference. True diversity reception provides better sound quality and reduces the potential for dropouts.
Experience fine-tuned control of your sound settings through multiple features on handheld battery-operated transmitter ATW-T3202. Controls can be locked and are covered to prevent accidental activation. High and low level RF output settings and choice of two different frequency ranges provide complete coverage over the receiver’s bandwidth. Multifunction button can be programmed to turn off RF transmission or switch to a preselected backup frequency if interference occurs. Gain setting can be adjusted in 2 dB increments, and a selectable high-pass filter eliminates ambient noise.
A microphone capsule is not included. The transmitter is constructed with an industry-standard thread mount, allowing it to be used with compatible capsules. Audio-Technica designed the transmitter body specifically for use with dynamic capsule ATW-C510 or ATW-C710 condenser capsule.
Wireless System Features
- Choose frequency band DE2 (470-530 MHz) or EE1 (530-590 MHz)
- Multifunction button on the transmitter can be used to switch to a backup frequency (on both transmitter and receiver) if interference occurs
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Auto Squelch feature automatically adjusts squelch setting to maximize range while minimizing potential interference
- Frequency scan and IR sync functionality for ease of setup
- Dual-mode receiver display can switch between standard or performance view
- OLED screens on receiver and transmitter
- Handheld transmitter offers extremely low handling noise
- Handheld transmitter has an industry-standard thread mount for interchangeable capsules
- Transmitter can be charged with ATW-CHG3 dock if NiMH batteries are used
- Antenna power available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
Wireless System Includes
- Receiver ATW-R3210
- Transmitter Body ATW-T3202 (capsule sold separately)