Get the best-in-class of professional analog USB mixers with effects and take your content to the next level with the 12-channel Mackie ProFX12v3. This 12-channel effects mixer is designed to provide studio-quality performance for recording artists, live performers, and content creators. Seven Onyx preamps and a versatile GigFX effects engine allow colorful high-res recordings with sample rates up to 192kHz. A Waveform OEM software bundle is also included for recording, mixing, and editing projects to perfection.
Onyx mic preamps are central to the ProFX12v3’s ability to create ultra-clean, transparent audio. Mackie’s award-winning Onyx Mic Preamps deliver analog warmth that makes sure everything you do sounds great.
Use the GigFX high-resolution effects engine in the ProFX12v3 mixer to add the perfect touch to your sound. With 24 awesome effects to choose from, it’s easy to shape your sound for things like adding reverb to a guitar track or giving your podcast a creative edge.
A USB port on the ProFX12v3 optimizes the mixer for USB recording at sample rates up to 192kHz. Send separate mixers from your computer to your headphones using the 2x4 I/O.
A dedicated compression knob on every channel makes the need for a compression plugin a thing of the past. All it takes is the turn of a knob to compress highly dynamic audio sources like podcast conversations, vocalists, guitars, and more.
Real-time monitoring is critical; thanks to latency-free direct monitoring capabilities in the ProFX12v3, the monitoring process is easy. A dedicated control can be used to blend between your DAW and channel inputs.
The Waveform OEM software adds to the capabilities of the ProFX12v3. This award-winning workstation gives you powerful and creative tools to bring your inspiration into the mixer’s performance.
Mackie ProFX12v3 Features
- Professional effects mixer with USB
- Ideal for live sound, home recording, content creation, and live streaming
- 7 Onyx mic preamps offer up to 60dB of gain and ultra-low noise performance
- Onyx mic pres work well with mics that require high-gain preamps
- High-resolution GigFX effects engine offers 24 FX options
- 24-bit / 192kHz quality
- 2x4 USB I/O lets you create 2 custom mixes on your computer to send back in to the mixer
- Effortless latency-free monitoring, great for recording overdubs alongside a pre-recorded track
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- Mic inputs and stereo line inputs on channels 5-10
- Hi-Z switches
- 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo 1/8" input on channel 11/12
- Aux/Monitor output with dedicated per-channel send control
- Stereo Subgroup output bus with per-channel assignment
- Headphone output with separate level and blend control
- Insert jack on channels 1-4
- Pre-Fader solo on all channels
- Footswitch input for FX mute
- Single-knob compression
- Solid steel chassis, tough ABS side protection
- ProFX12v3 effects mixer with USB1
- Pro Tools | First1
- Waveform OEM1
- The Musician Collection for Pro Tools | First (23 plugins)1
- The DAW Essentials Collection for Waveform OEM (16 plugins)1
- Line inputs12
- Mic inputs7
- Aux sends1
- USB I/O2x4
- Frequency response20Hz to 30kHz (mic input to any output, gain at unity, +0dB/-1dB)
- Max levels+28dBu (main mix XLR), +22dBu (all inputs, all other outputs)
- Mic in: 3.3kΩ
- Channel insert return: 10kΩ
- All other inputs: >20kΩ
- Phones out: 25Ω
- All other outputs: 120Ω unbalanced, 240Ω balanced
- Low: +/-15dB @80Hz
- Mid: +/-15dB @2.5kHz
- High: +/-15dB @12kHz
- Low cut filter: 18dB/octave @100Hz
- Digital effects presets24
- USB formatUSB 2.0
- Power consumption30 watts
- Power connector3-pin IEC line cord
- Dimensions (HxWxD)4x13x14.8"
- Weight7.9 pounds (3.6 kg)