RJ45 cable connector carrier for pre-assembled RJ45 plugs consists of nickel shell, bushing and boot. Packed with two cable protection elements for cable diameter up to 8 mm. Cable connector carrier does not include a RJ45 plug.
The etherCON cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution.
ATTENTION: Does not intermate with the CAT6 chassis connectors NE8FDY-C6 and NE8FDY-C6-B.
Neutrik NE8MX Features
- The RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment
- Rugged diecast shell and unique chuck type strain relief
- Allows assembly of pre-assembled conventional RJ45 cables
- Cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs
- Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ45 connectors
- NE8MX RJ45 Cable Connector Carrier1
- Title NE8MX
- IMPORTANT Cable connectors do not include RJ45 plug. RJ45 cable assembly must be provided by end user!
- Cable O.D.: 4.5 mm - 8 mm
- Insertion force: ≤ 20 N
- Withdrawal force: ≤ 20 N
- Lifetime: > 1000 mating cycles
- Boot: Polyamide (PA 6)
- Shell: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell plating: Nickel
- Strain relief: Polyacetal (POM)
- Temperature range: -30 °C to +80 °C