The GLXD4 single-channel wireless receiver features revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band) and battery rechargeability. An integrated battery charge port can charge a spare Shure lithium-ion battery while the system is in use. Allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting, and up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions. For use with GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
GLX-D Wireless Systems combine revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery rechargeability with world-renowned microphones and unparalleled Shure design and construction. Providing seamless operation and exceptional digital audio clarity, GLX-D Wireless Systems are available in a wide variety of bodypack and handheld configurations.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
Shure GLXD4 Features
- High-resolution LCD screen status display
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Two-color charge indicator LED
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
- GLXD4 Receiver1
- PS43 Power Supply1
- Dimensions (HxWxD)1.6" x 7.2" x 4.6"
- Weight286 g (10.1 oz.)
- HousingMolded Plastic
- Power Requirements14 to 18 V DC (negative ground), 550 mA
- Spurious Rejection>35 dB, typical
- Gain Adjustment Range-20 to 40 dB in 1 dB steps
- Phantom Power Protectionyes
- XLR Output: Impedance balanced
- 6.35 mm (1/4") output: Impedance balanced
- XLR Output: 100 Ω
- 6.35 mm (1/4") output: 100 Ω (50 Ω, Unbalanced)
- Maximum Audio Output Level
- XLR connector (into 600 Ω load): 0 dBV
- 6.35 mm (1/4") connector (into 3 kΩ load): +8.5 dBV
- Pin Assignments
- XLR Output: 1=ground, 2=hot, 3=cold
- 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: Tip=audio, Ring/Sleeve=ground
- Impedance50 Ω
- Antenna Type½ Wave Sleeve Dipole, non-removable
- Maximum Input Level−20 dBm