Rack mountable receiver with removable antennas for exceptional audio and rock-solid performance in multi-system installations for house of worship, education and live music applications.
Use GLX-D® Advanced rack mount wireless systems for improved RF performance and seamless frequency management. With detachable antennas and rack hardware included, GLXD4R receivers quickly integrate GLX-D Frequency Managers and remote antenna accessories for rock-solid multi-system installations.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
Shure GLXD4R Features
- Rock-solid RF Performance from patented data communication
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries with two-color charge indicator LED
- Detachable antennas for remote mounting
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Hi-res LCD screen status display
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Rugged metal chassis design
- Includes rack mount hardware
- GLXD4R rack mount digital wireless receiver1
- PS43 Power Supply1
- 90AZ8100 Rack-mounting hardware kit1
- 95B13528 UA8-2.4 GHz 1/2 Wave Antenna2
- UA802-RSMA 0.6 m (2 ft.) Reverse SMA Cable2
- Tuning Bandwidth2400–2483.5 MHz
- Working Range
- Indoor: Up to 30 m ( 100 ft) typical, Up to 60 m ( 200 ft) maximum
- Outdoor: Up to 20 m ( 65 ft) typical, Up to 50 m ( 165 ft) maximum
- Transmit ModeShure GLX-D proprietary digital<
- Audio Frequency Response20 Hz– 20 kHz
- Dynamic Range120 dB, Aweighted
- RF Sensitivity88 dBm, typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion0.2%, typical
- RF Output Power10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- Operating Temperature Range-18°C (0°F) to 57°C (135°F)
- Storage Temperature Range-29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F)
- PolarityPositive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of lowimpedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.
- Battery LifeUp to 16 hours
- Channel Count9 typical, 11 maximum