Flush-mount microphone socket AT8657/LED makes it easier to use any 21mm gooseneck or button-style boundary microphone with a 3-pin XLRM-type output in different presentation environments.
Logic out capability of the socket allows control of remote devices via a programmable capacitance switch. With the touch of a button, an external device such as a camera or light can be triggered. Logic out capability is an appealing feature for presenters, and is well-suited to conference and board room installation. Integral red/green LED ring can be controlled from a logic-enabled device. The LED ring is powered from the microphone’s phantom power, so no additional power source is needed.
Lock switch on the socket automatically locks the microphone in place when inserted, keeping it secure until the switch is manually released. Rubber isolation rings and a metal retainer ring (for gooseneck mics only) are included to dampen surface vibrations.
Each socket comes with a pair of rubber isolation rings and a metal retainer ring (for use with gooseneck mics only) to dampen surface vibrations.
Audio-Technica AT8657/LED Features
- Flush-mount microphone socket for use with any 21 mm gooseneck or button style boundary microphone with a 3-pin XLRM-type output
- Logic out capability for controlling remote devices from built-in switch
- Integral, phantom-powered, red/green LED indicator
- Lock tap automatically locks microphone in place
- 5-pin XLR output
- Includes rubber isolation rings and a metal retainer ring
- AT8657/LED Flush-Mount Mic Socket with Logic I/O1
- Surface isolators2
- Gooseneck retaining ring & isolator1
- Mounting nut; screws3
- Five Year Limited End User Warranty1
- Phantom Power Requirements 24-48V DC, 4 mA typical
- Switches Touch-sensitive control: momentary
- Weight 5.8 oz (165 g)
- Dimensions 130.6 mm (5.14") long, 55 mm (2.17") maximum width
- Output Connector 5-pin XLRM-type