The Mighty GigRig Rolling Rack System has been redesigned from the ground up. The 1SKB19-R1406's roto molded design features a 7° angled top with 14U steel rails, extra room in the back for cable connections and ample room for larger analog and digital mixers such as the Yamaha 01V96, Allen & Heath Mix Wizard, and Mackie Onyx. The deep design allows for up to 12U of vertical rack space (6U front rails, with 6U rear rack rails).
The cover can be used as a pedestal for the Mighty GigRig which places the mixer at proper mixing height. When packed, the cover will fit over installed XLR cable connectors (top or rear mounted). The Mighty GigRig includes four over-molded lift handles and four locking casters (locks both caster roll and caster swivel).
SKB 1SKB19-R1406 Features
- Accommodates deep mixers
- Greater Vertical mixer depth
- Accommodates the AV-14 retractable shelf
- Indestructible injection molded side handles
- Locking twist latches
- Includes wheel set with locking casters
- 1SKB19-R1406 mighty gig rig rack system1
- Built-in Wheels or Castersyes
- Rack Units26
- Front Rail to Back Lid28"
- Rail to Rail26"
- Rear Rail to Front Lid28"
- Exterior Length32.25"
- Exterior Width25.5"
- Exterior Height24"
- Product Weight68.36 pounds