The Electro-Voice ZxA5 is the new standard of no compromise audio performance and versatility in a simple to use, compact package.
At its heart are the transducers. First is the DVX3150 high performance low frequency transducer. EV used advanced computer aided design techniques to create forced air, directional voice coil cooling for high power and efficiency. Finite element analysis was used to optimize the suspension and magnetic structure for long, linear travel to provide low distortion and greater LF extension. These features and details, such as forged magnetic components and special materials, provide reliability in a lightweight transducer. Next is the ND2, a 2-inch voice coil compression driver based on neodymium motor structure to allow for maximum output while reducing size and weight to a minimum. Its precision phasing plug and titanium diaphragm provide better HF performance, while the integral heatsink provides cooling for high power output.
- Ideal for both portable and installation use
- Integrated 2-channel amplifier, 1000 W LF, 250 W HF
- DVX3150 woofer with forced-air cooling
- 2-inch ND2 titanium/neodymium HF driver
- 90° x 50° coverage horn
- High sensitivity, 133 dB maximum SPL
- Switchable high-pass filter for use with subwoofer
- PowerCon connector with slave through
- Compact enclosure of high-impact polypropylene
- Wedge shape for monitors at 45° or 55°
- Integrated handle
- Up to five anchor-plate attachments
- M8 mounting inserts (10)