The EVID 3.2 is a very compact full-range loudspeaker ideal for indoor and outdoor applications requiring high-quality sound. Its shape and size make it nearly invisible for use in background/foreground music systems for restaurants, bars, patios, retail, and other applications.
The 3.2’s three-dimensional elliptic baffle symmetrically locates the .75” Ti direct radiator high-frequency element in front of and between the 3.5” low-frequency drivers. The careful shaping, location, and 10° splaying of the LF units provide coverage control by the resulting line array. Lobing is controlled by physically “shadowing” the LF transducers from each other over the bandwidth where they would normallyexhibit interference. EVID’s mounting system provides greater range of aiming angles in both horizontal and vertical planes than other types. The curved grille features designed-in weather resistance and a hidden leash for safety.
All models are available in black or white, and can easily be painted to match the décor. Transformer versions are also available for constant voltage systems.
- Ultra-compact full range
- Ideal for restaurants, bars, patios, and retail
- Vented LF enclosure
- 0.75-inch titanium diaphragm HF driver with neodymium magnetic structure
- Full-bandwidth overload protection (LF and HF)
- Elliptical weather-resistant ABS enclosure
- Paintable black or white finish
- Magnetically shielded for video applications
- Strong-Arm Mount for easy, flexible aiming
- "T" version for 70 or 100 V distributed systems