Nexia VC is a digital signal processor featuring Biamp Sona AEC our wideband acoustic echo cancellation technology. Designed specifically to provide crisp, clear audio in videoconferencing applications, Nexia VC delivers true 20Hz to 20kHz bandwidth during multiple participant conversations, with natural, true-to-life sound and full duplex transmission of speech, including doubletalk. Sona AEC technology also delivers increased tolerance to differing signal levels, plus faster installation and setup.
Intended for a variety of video conferencing applications, Nexia VC includes a broad selection of audio components, routing options and signal processing. The internal system design is completely user definable via PC software, and can be controlled via dedicated software screens, RS-232 control systems, and/or a variety of optional remote control devices. Multi-unit Nexia systems can be created utilizing Ethernet and NexLink digital audio linking.
Biamp Nexia VC Features
- 8 wide-band AEC balanced mic/line inputs
- 2 standard balanced mic/line inputs
- 4 balanced mic/line outputs
- Codec interface with balanced line input & output
- Ethernet port for software configuration/control
- Serial port for third-party RS-232 remote control
- Remote control bus for dedicated control panels
- NexLink ports for multi-unit system designs
- NEXIA software for Windows 2000/XP Professional
- Pre-configured I/O with definable processing
- RoHS compliance and AES grounding practices