A Cost Effective DSP for Paging and Background Music Control. Paging into 6 zones from 3 microphone locations, plus emergency page, with automatic ducking and priority arbitration.
Turn-Key Means Symetrix Did the Hard Work. Plenty of inputs and outputs, the right kind of connectors, and a pre-designed GUI make for lightning fast deployment.
All twelve input and six output channels feature a full complement of processing including: dynamics, feedback elimination, ambient noise sensing, EQ, and loudspeaker management resulting in a world class audio experience.
Comprehensive External Control Options. ARC wall panels, ARC-WEB, and/or 3rd party touch-screens via RS-232 or UDP/IP.
An Embedded Web Server for Status and Even More Control. Zone Mix 761’s embedded web server hosts ARC-WEB – a browser-based interface for smart phones, tablets, and computers.
Help is built in. The software connection wizard provides fast and easy IP linking to the DSP hardware. The external control wizard guides effortless programming of multiple user control devices.
Symetrix Zone Mix 761 Features
- A Paging and Background Music Control DSP
- Total Solution Turn-Key Design
- Near Zero Programming Time for Rapid Deployment
- Zone Mix 761 Fixed Architecture Standalone DSP1
- Number of Inputs: Twelve (12) total; Four (4) switchable balanced mic or line, Eight (8) mono-summed stereo -10 dBV line level.
- Connectors: 3.81 mm terminal blocks (mic/ine), RCA (Audio Media source).
- Nominal Input Level: +4 dBu line or -36 dBu mic level (software selectable) with 20 dB of headroom.
- Mic Pre-amp Gain: +40 dB.
- Maximum Input Level: +23 dBu mic/line, +8 dBV RCA.
- Input Impedance: > 18 kΩ balanced, > 9 kΩ unbalanced, > 2 kΩ with phantom power engaged (Euroblock); > 20 kΩ unbalanced (RCA). CMRR: > 50 dB @ 1 kHz, unity gain.
- Mic Pre-amp EIN: < -125 dBu, 22 Hz - 22 kHz, 100 Ω source impedance.
- Phantom Power: +20 VDC, 20 mA maximum per input.
- Number of Outputs: Six (6) balanced line level.Connectors: 3.81 mm terminal blocks.
- Nominal Output Level: +4 dBu line level with 20 dB of headroom. For unbalanced analog output, do not connect the minus output terminal. Unbalanced conﬁguration results in 6 dB lower output level.
- Maximum Output Level: +24 dBu.
- Output Impedance: 200Ω balanced, 100 Ω unbalanced.
- Mechanical Data
- Space Requires: 1U (WDH: 48.02 cm x 22.15 cm x 4.37 cm / 18.91 in x 8.72 in x 1.72 in), depth is speciﬁed from front panel to back of connectors. Allow at least 3 inches additional clearance for rear panel connections. Additional depth may be required depending upon your speciﬁc wiring and connections.
- Electrical: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 25 Watts maximum. Universal input.
- Ventilation: Maximum recommended ambient operating temperature is 30 C / 86 F. Ensure that the left and right equipment sides are unobstructed (5.08 cm, 2 in. minimum clearance). The ventilation should not be impeded by covering the ventilation openings with items such as newspapers, tablecloths, curtains, etc.
- Certifications or Compliance: UL 60065, cUL 60065, IEC 60065, EN 55103-1, EN 55103-2, FCC Part 15, RoHS
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs. (3.63 kg)
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +/- 0.5 dB.
- Dynamic Range: > 110 dB (A-Weighted), input to output.
- THD+Noise: < -85 dB (un-weighted); 1 kHz @ +22 dBu with 0 dB gain.
- Interchannel Crosstalk: < -90 dB @ 1 kHz, typical.Latency: < 1.6 ms, input to output with all DSP inactive.